great

Posted by Reviewer2456695 on Jan 17, 2008

This lowered my cholestrol buy 27 points

I'll Never Go Back to Pharmaceutical Statins

Posted by Reviewer2777214 on Feb 06, 2008

My doctor prescribed pharmaceutical statin drugs for my high cholesterol several years ago. Every one I tried had some negative side effect. Then I tried red yeast rice. There were no negative side effects and my cholesterol went down right away. My doctor was stunned because she'd never heard of it. Doctor's also don't seem to know that statin drugs have a negative effect on CoQ10 levels. Now Foods red yeast rice has everything I need. I've been taking it for years and my doctor is happy with my cholesterol levels. Since I've been taking it she hasn't ever suggested that I do something else.

Best Product to Lower Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2014501 on Mar 02, 2008

This product brought my cholesterol down from 265 to 190. I have recommended this product to several friends & family members. All had the same results!!

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1199639 on Mar 14, 2008

I dropped my cholesterol 30 points by using Red Yeast Rice with CoQ10.

Red Yeast Rice 600mg with CoQ10 30 mg

Posted by Reviewer1236424 on Mar 15, 2008

I am happy with this product.

Red yeast rice

Posted by Reviewer2654973 on Apr 03, 2008

I love the product and it satisfies all my health needs so I don't have to have a prescribed medicaton.

so far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1609951 on Apr 08, 2008

It's too soon to tell if this is doing anything for my cholestoral, but there are no side effects, as I have had with all the statins I have tried. My cardiologist is OK with me trying it. I feel good on it, sleep well, and have great hopes that my blood tests will come back better!

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer1445939 on Apr 11, 2008

I have Ulcerative Colitis and in the past, I was able to control my inflammation with Red Rice Yeast and ResQ 1250. When ResQ stopped producing their brand of Red Rice Yeast I was able to keep my inflammation down by using Now Foods Red Rice Yeast supplement. I'm still in control of my health!

Really Helped Me

Posted by Reviewer2834614 on Apr 12, 2008

I have had high cholesterol total=258. I used this product in conjunction with Omega 3 and Niacin supplements, increased exercise and high protein diet. I am now at 184 total cholesterol in about 4 months.

Red Yeast Rice 600 mg with CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1577488 on May 10, 2008

The product came really fast and was surprised, it's great.