Now Foods, Red Yeast Rice, with CoQ10 - 30 mg, 600 mg, 120 VCaps

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Jun 08, 2009

I am not sure of how effective this is yet but it does reduce hunger feelings and for that I am grateful to have found this.

It's working

Posted by Reviewer2505611 From California on Mar 10, 2009

My cholesterol went from 310 to 244. I've been eating right also but I'm thinking the red yeast rice helped a lot. I'm still shooting for under 200.

Undecided

Posted by Reviewer2536898 From Missouri on Feb 27, 2010

I've started taking this as an experiment for three months. Doctors are tired of my "postponing" taking high cholesterol medication saying they are "benign". Five years ago I began changing my eating habits and increasing the amount of activity per day. My "bad" cholesterol was 265 when I started, now it is 160. They say I have to bring it down below 100 and they think it's impossible. I don't, I know there are still improvements to make with diet and this supplement is one of them. I also may have to stop going to doctors! ;)) I like that idea best!

My I-Herb experience

Posted by Reviewer1931388 From Florida on Oct 18, 2007

I've ordered from your company several times and haven't been disappointed yet. You guys are great!!!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1447619 From Texas on Nov 07, 2008

Have been using this to keep my cholesterol under control for over two years. Highly recommend.