Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Red Yeast Rice, with CoQ10 - 30 mg, 600 mg, 120 VCaps

Lowers cholesterol..

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Jul 01, 2008

Does a great job at lowering cholesterol, told my doctor I would try this before going on meds.. total cholesterol is down 50+ points since taking for 2 months.. works great!

WOW, Is all I can say!

Posted by Reviewer1547814 on May 05, 2011

I've used this product for about a month. My labs were not good even while taking a statin. My liver tests were high from the statin. I stopped the statin and started this product 1 month ago . Wow!!! Everything is back to normal. Or I sould say better than normal. I am so happy with this product. It even raise my good cholesterol 2 points! My liver is back to normal and I have no adverse effects like I had with the statin. I did not tell my Dr i switched untill after the month passed. I get my labs checked mthly. He was dumbfounded, He said, What are you doing to get these reults. I told him about the red yeast rice. He has never heard of it. He was at a loss for words. I am also saving a lot of money. The statin was very expensive.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Jun 08, 2009

I am not sure of how effective this is yet but it does reduce hunger feelings and for that I am grateful to have found this.

It's working

Posted by Reviewer2505611 on Mar 10, 2009

My cholesterol went from 310 to 244. I've been eating right also but I'm thinking the red yeast rice helped a lot. I'm still shooting for under 200.

Undecided

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Feb 27, 2010

I've started taking this as an experiment for three months. Doctors are tired of my "postponing" taking high cholesterol medication saying they are "benign". Five years ago I began changing my eating habits and increasing the amount of activity per day. My "bad" cholesterol was 265 when I started, now it is 160. They say I have to bring it down below 100 and they think it's impossible. I don't, I know there are still improvements to make with diet and this supplement is one of them. I also may have to stop going to doctors! ;)) I like that idea best!