Red Yeast Rice

Posted by BigNanc on Nov 09, 2008

This is the first time my husband has used Now Food Red Yeast Rice. Had used Kyolic in the past but they changed to plant sterols without disclosing. Hope the Now Foods brand will work. He lowered his cholesterol with they Kyolic by 60 points.

Now Foods, Red Yeast Rice, 600 mg With CoQ10-30 mg

Posted by Reviewer2279254 on Jun 17, 2009

My husband's using this to lower his cholesterol and it helped drop his number significantly.

One less pill to take with CoQ10 built in.

Posted by Reviewer1802756 on May 12, 2011

Now foods always makes great supplements. I decided to try this to reduce the daily pill count. Seems like it's working well.

Amazing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2358485 on Aug 24, 2011

This and fish oil have brought my cholesterol and triglicerides levels back to normal. I think it's very important to get the red yeast rice WITH CoQ10. Red yeast rice and the prescriptive statins lower the body's CoQ10, which is present and needed in all cells.

lowering cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1650564 on Oct 25, 2011

I have found that this product works well for my husband who has high cholesterol

Probably the best

Posted by Reviewer2604057 on Oct 27, 2011

Probably the best red yeast rice product out there. Important that it contains CoQ10.

Good for lowering high cholesterol.

Posted by Reviewer2015163 on Nov 15, 2011

I chose Now Foods Red Yeast Rice, 600 mg with CoQ10 after looking at all the other Red Yeast Rice products because it has a good mix of ingredients and it is a vegetarian product. Red Yeast Rice is well-known to aid in lowering high cholesterol in a natural way without having to resort to statin drugs.

Brought my cholestrol level down from 226 to 197 and my family Dr. approves it.

Posted by Reviewer1950745 on Nov 17, 2011

same as above

My Husband Likes this brand and Item

Posted by Reviewer3256329 on Nov 18, 2011

After using other brands, my husband has decided on this item because of the vcaps and having the CoQ10 added.

Bottom line: It works!

Posted by Reviewer2930245 on Nov 23, 2011

Over 20% reduction in cholesterol levels, over 30% on TG. Looking for another 20 pts reduction..