Red Yeast Rice

Posted by BigNanc on Nov 09, 2008

This is the first time my husband has used Now Food Red Yeast Rice. Had used Kyolic in the past but they changed to plant sterols without disclosing. Hope the Now Foods brand will work. He lowered his cholesterol with they Kyolic by 60 points.

Trying this out

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Sep 21, 2008

My husband has really bad cholesterol (hereditary) and this came recommended. We've been trying out stryinols which are apparantly complementary to red yeast rice. Now Foods is yet another of our favorite brands; I guess we'll see the success rate at his next physical, but we're hopeful.

Now Foods, Red Yeast Rice, 600 mg With CoQ10-30 mg, 120 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1238688 on Oct 08, 2008

Good quality at a good price. My cholestoral dropped 55 points in just 3 months. My doctor was surprised.

it works

Posted by Reviewer1756646 on Oct 27, 2008

my mother says this is really helping to lower her cholesterol!

lowering cholesterol...it really works

Posted by Reviewer1321438 on Jul 31, 2008

We first heard of red yeast rice from friends who got excellent results. So my wife start taking the tablets, but switched to the NOW brand because she can swallow the capsules more easily. Her blood tests showed a significant reduction in cholesterol with with improvement in the other values...HDL, triglycerides etc. I also started taking the NOW tablets, but have not had blood tests done yet.

Now Foods Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2345365 on Jul 20, 2008

I've been taking this on and off for a few years. I've actually documented, with blood work, how well it lowers your bad cholesterol (LDL) and helps raise the good cholesterol (HDL) and it helps lower your triglycerides too, if they're too high. Never take it if you are already taking something to lower cholesterol, and it's always wise to get blood work to check cholesterol and kidney function from once to twice a year if you take this.

chris

Posted by Reviewer1932856 on Jul 23, 2008

great product.. its nice to be able to take one pill compared to three. fast shipping as well. thanks

red yeast rice with coq10-30

Posted by Reviewer3213461 on Jul 25, 2008

My blood pressure is down since I started taking this product; I don't know, of course, if there is a cause and effect. Interesting though.

Great product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1833461 on Sep 02, 2008

My husbands Cholesterol went from 450 to 137 using this product, and eating healthy. Its amazing!

Excellent product