Now Foods, Red Yeast Rice, with CoQ10 - 30 mg, 600 mg, 120 VCaps

Good combination

Posted by Reviewer2756149 on Jun 19, 2008

My doctor suggested taking Red Yeast Rice for high lipids, and this has done the trick. The combination seems better for bodies than the RYR only. Warning: contains a statin, so you need to list it when listing medications.

Mrs.

Posted by Reviewer1633231 on Jan 09, 2009

I am not sure how effective this product is because I have not yet had my blood work done, but I do know that I recently have been suffering with chronic reflux symptoms which I attribute to the alph lipoic acid addition to this product. After discontinuing it, I have had no further reflux symptoms. I will try the red rice yeast without the additive next.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by BigNanc on Nov 09, 2008

This is the first time my husband has used Now Food Red Yeast Rice. Had used Kyolic in the past but they changed to plant sterols without disclosing. Hope the Now Foods brand will work. He lowered his cholesterol with they Kyolic by 60 points.

Now Foods, Red Yeast Rice, 600 mg With CoQ10-30 mg, 120 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1992653 on Nov 05, 2008

CoQ10 was recommended to me years ago by a whole health therapist to help keep the heart and circulation system working well. I've never had any problems in this area, but I believe this reasonably place product's use is the ounce of prevention to prevent any heart problems in the future.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1762785 on Dec 21, 2008

I recommend this product to anyone