cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Oct 13, 2010

I lowered my total cholesterol by 58 points in just 4.5 months with this product. I an now in the normal range. Good product. Linda

Now Foods Red Yeast Rice Doesn't Work Anymore

Posted by Reviewer2852349 on Sep 28, 2010

This product actually did work quite well for me for a couple years, then, even though I continued at a slightly increased dosage, my cholesterol and triglycerides went back up to their original levels. Although it contains milk thistle & Co-Q-10 to protect against the potential effects of statin, this product probably no longer contains statin, so there is no point in taking it to lower cholesterol. The drug companies have succeeded in making it very difficult for mfg. of supplements to safely produce red yeast rice capsules.I have been obliged to go over to the dark side by taking Crestor. Alas.

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer1349490 on Sep 27, 2010

I love having CoQ10 in combination with the red yeast rice. One less "pill" to remember to take!

Couldn't better myself without your help.

Posted by Reviewer3114416 on Aug 13, 2010

As of today i can rate them as A+ as I will not know how good it is doing for me until my next dr. appt. Service was excellent and online suppurt was fantastic. Thank you

Red Rice Yeast with CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2332158 on Aug 13, 2010

I heard about this product having lunch with a colleague 18 months ago and they raved about it and said it actually worked. Skeptical as I was, I did try to purchase the product over the counter from a health shop and while I could buy the CoQ10 I needed a prescription for the Red Rice Yeast. To buy both products separately from the health food shop was cost prohibitive. Then I googled Red Rice Yeast and found iherb who sells both preparations in one bottle. Yes it worked - 6.4 to 4.2 within 6 months. My doctor, who does support natural medicine was astounded and as a teaching doctor was going to conduct some research on her patients. I have recommended it to my friends and I heard very positive comments and results!

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1811886 on Jul 23, 2010

Seems to be good

read Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer3021609 on Jul 12, 2010

We have been taking it for half years and resulted very good with no other effect. It's great!!

Time will tell if it works.

Posted by Reviewer2252477 on Jun 05, 2010

I just started using this product to try to reduce frequent urination. Time will tell if it works.

Using for Cholestrol

Posted by Reviewer1766862 on Apr 27, 2010

I have been using this product for several years. It initially lowered by cholestrol by quite a few points. I have not experienced any side effects. I take 2 capsules per day at lunch time. As with most products for cholestrol, it's important to also maintain a proper diet and to excerice.

capsule size

Posted by Reviewer1878790 on Apr 26, 2010

Difficult to swallow capsules of this size.