Vitamin review.

Posted by Reviewer1577141 on Mar 28, 2009

My whole family takes this. My 9 & 11 year olds take one and myself, adult female & 14 & 16 year olds take 2. We take it to help with our cholesterol levels.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2938209 on Apr 22, 2009

good price and super fast shipping

My Rating

Posted by Reviewer2494572 on Apr 25, 2009

Great selection of products on iHerb. I found lots of "hard to find" items that I had been looking for. Very prompt service; received my order right away. Have only taken Rice pills for a few days now, but so far--so good! Thanks! dg

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1683705 on Jul 17, 2009

Very good & great price!

cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2306446 on Aug 04, 2009

being an older woman my "C" kept going up inspite of lots of exercise and having at least 4 meat/dairy free days a week, tried lipitor but i felt worn out and sluggish, the doc suggested red rice yeast (some of his patients were having good results using it) long story short, on the next test results the doc wrote AMAZING on it, good "C" way up and bad "C" dramatic drop.

Lowered my cholesterol!!

Posted by Reviewer1859694 on Aug 05, 2009

Using this and other cholesterol-lowering products, I managed to lower mine by 58 points since November of 2008! My sister has high cholesterol and she recommended this product to me. Now my husband is going to start taking it!

GREAT REVIEW

Posted by Reviewer1099020 on Sep 14, 2009

GOOD PRODUCT AND I GET GOOD RESULTS.

Red Yeast Rice w/ CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2035962 on Sep 29, 2009

Red Yeast Rice has worked for me. It has reduced my cholesterol a considerable amount. I would rather use Red Yeast Rice than a statin drug, as long as it continues to lower my cholesterol.

good combo

Posted by Reviewer1541950 on Jan 09, 2010

Since red yeast rice is a natural statin and it is recommended that all statin users should supplement with CoQ10, it takes the work out of remembering to do it.

Doing fine

Posted by Reviewer2296928 on Feb 21, 2010

I like the product, just wish it had CoQ10 to balance it out.