Helps me sleep

Posted by 5042830792421775031 on Oct 11, 2013

I've had difficulty sleeping for many years as a result of high evening cortisol. I take 1 Relora at 4:00, one after dinner, and one at 8:30 p.m. Coupled with magnesium glycinate right before I want to sleep, this combination is a winner! I now sleep through the night and only wake up maybe once and fall right back to sleep.

To my suprise, actually does help to curb appetite.

Posted by Reviewer1160349 on Feb 03, 2009

This helps with stress induced eating.

relora

Posted by Reviewer3260843 on Jan 23, 2009

I think this is an excellent product- calming but not sedating.

Helping me lose weight

Posted by Reviewer1797710 on Dec 11, 2007

When I read the reviews I had high expectations. I am losing weight. It makes me feel a bit down or groggy, but does help with anxiety.

It's really calming

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Jan 11, 2011

I really feel it's calming me down, without making you sleepy. I take one in the afternoon, and one just before I go to sleep. It is supposed to work well if you have adrenal fatigue. This will reduce the stress, so that your adrenals don't need to wear themselves out.

Relora is only one of many other supplements...

Posted by Reviewer2257713 on Nov 30, 2008

.... for appetite and stress. I have not found anything that really works for me so far; although i keep a very healthy diet i gain weight and feel very frustrated. Relora seemed a good choice, specially because it is 100% natural and comes in veggy caps. But i do not feel any success. I wished companies give a better description of each of the supplements dealing with stress and appetite control. As i pointed out, it is one of many and maybe it is not the right one for me.

no effect after three weeks

Posted by Reviewer2170912 on Jul 16, 2010

take 3 pills per day and no effect even took one kilo more and have stomach aches see absolutly no effect on my general pain i go on because i think effect can appear after a couple of months

Now Foods, Relora, 300 mg, 120 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Jul 01, 2012

I have been taking these per Dr. Oz along with Raspberry Ketones and healthy low-carb, high protein diet and exercise. Something is working since I have now lost 36 lbs. in 2 1/2 months. Not only have I lost the weight but I feel so incredibly good.

Weight management

Posted by Reviewer2378844 on Mar 24, 2009

Great product for bloating!

revolution in weight loss and stress control

Posted by khalid on Jan 20, 2015

I am loosing around 500 gm every week I like that rate to give time to skin to shrink. feeling more in control. but i advice to start with one capsule for one week