Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1804101 on Aug 07, 2010

Great product, really takes the edge off those sugar cravings!

Helps me sleep

Posted by 5042830792421775031 on Oct 11, 2013

I've had difficulty sleeping for many years as a result of high evening cortisol. I take 1 Relora at 4:00, one after dinner, and one at 8:30 p.m. Coupled with magnesium glycinate right before I want to sleep, this combination is a winner! I now sleep through the night and only wake up maybe once and fall right back to sleep.

good for anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Oct 12, 2013

It can make you sleepy though.

It's really calming

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Jan 11, 2011

I really feel it's calming me down, without making you sleepy. I take one in the afternoon, and one just before I go to sleep. It is supposed to work well if you have adrenal fatigue. This will reduce the stress, so that your adrenals don't need to wear themselves out.

Helping me lose weight

Posted by Reviewer1797710 on Dec 11, 2007

When I read the reviews I had high expectations. I am losing weight. It makes me feel a bit down or groggy, but does help with anxiety.

Relora is only one of many other supplements...

Posted by Reviewer2257713 on Nov 30, 2008

.... for appetite and stress. I have not found anything that really works for me so far; although i keep a very healthy diet i gain weight and feel very frustrated. Relora seemed a good choice, specially because it is 100% natural and comes in veggy caps. But i do not feel any success. I wished companies give a better description of each of the supplements dealing with stress and appetite control. As i pointed out, it is one of many and maybe it is not the right one for me.

no effect after three weeks

Posted by Reviewer2170912 on Jul 16, 2010

take 3 pills per day and no effect even took one kilo more and have stomach aches see absolutly no effect on my general pain i go on because i think effect can appear after a couple of months

Relora 300mg

Posted by Reviewer3149493 on Jan 03, 2011

I have had good results with Relora, am sleeping better than I have in months

Now Foods Relora

Posted by Reviewer1434285 on Jan 24, 2011

Have noticed results using this product. Helps with stress and overeating.

Weight management

Posted by Reviewer2378844 on Mar 24, 2009

Great product for bloating!