Started to work after 3 days !!

Posted by Reviewer2530419 on Aug 28, 2011

This started to work for me in an obvious and surprisingly good way in doing away with anxiety after the third day of taking it. I have found that taking two 300mg caps works best for me. I was evaluating its effetiveness against anxiety along with GABA and Theanine and found that Relora works better tha the other two.

Relora

Posted by Reviewer1733389 on May 08, 2010

I have been taking Relora for years. Very helpful dealing with stress. Excellent product.

Now Foods Relora

Posted by Reviewer1434285 on Jan 24, 2011

Have noticed results using this product. Helps with stress and overeating.

The only supplement proven to lower cortisol

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Feb 21, 2012

I was dealing with high cortisol levels, attempting to treat with "adaptogens" such as eleuthero, rhodiola, ashwagandha, holy basil. When I stopped taking those my symptoms improved, so I suspect they actually *stimulate* the adrenals. Then I researched Relora. It is not an "adaptogen". It is proven in studies to lower cortisol levels up to 26%. It's the only thing that can knock the cortisol down enough so that I can sleep at night.

Relora

Posted by Reviewer3022224 on Feb 06, 2008

Appears to help me sleep a little better

Relora 300mg

Posted by Reviewer3149493 on Jan 03, 2011

I have had good results with Relora, am sleeping better than I have in months

Relora review

Posted by Reviewer2876740 on Dec 20, 2012

I have found this product helpful for an adrenal condition. It has helped my body cope and keep me feeling relaxed.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1390685 on Oct 17, 2012

This works! I take 2 to 3 the first thing in the morning on an empty tummy. I also take 2 around 10:30 am. Helps me deal with the day. I also take this with L-Theanine, bot not at the same time. I space it apart by an hour. I find both works best in the morning with no food in your tummy.

Hard to evaluate

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 16, 2009

I've not seen a significant improvement with my appetite control.

A Bust

Posted by SherryB on Aug 20, 2012

Did not do much for me. I hear it is a weight loss supplement. I got it for the stress benefits. It is suppose to balance cortisol. I get a little nervous about taking something that effects cortisol levels. Sometimes you can go the complete opposite with your levels and get yourself messed up. I would use carefully.