Weight management

Posted by Reviewer2378844 on Mar 24, 2009

Great product for bloating!

Relora

Posted by Reviewer3022224 on Feb 06, 2008

Appears to help me sleep a little better

revolution in weight loss and stress control

Posted by khalid on Jan 20, 2015

I am loosing around 500 gm every week I like that rate to give time to skin to shrink. feeling more in control. but i advice to start with one capsule for one week

Started to work after 3 days !!

Posted by Reviewer2530419 on Aug 28, 2011

This started to work for me in an obvious and surprisingly good way in doing away with anxiety after the third day of taking it. I have found that taking two 300mg caps works best for me. I was evaluating its effetiveness against anxiety along with GABA and Theanine and found that Relora works better tha the other two.

The only supplement proven to lower cortisol

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Feb 21, 2012

I was dealing with high cortisol levels, attempting to treat with "adaptogens" such as eleuthero, rhodiola, ashwagandha, holy basil. When I stopped taking those my symptoms improved, so I suspect they actually *stimulate* the adrenals. Then I researched Relora. It is not an "adaptogen". It is proven in studies to lower cortisol levels up to 26%. It's the only thing that can knock the cortisol down enough so that I can sleep at night.

Now Foods, Relora, 300 mg, 120 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Jul 01, 2012

I have been taking these per Dr. Oz along with Raspberry Ketones and healthy low-carb, high protein diet and exercise. Something is working since I have now lost 36 lbs. in 2 1/2 months. Not only have I lost the weight but I feel so incredibly good.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1390685 on Oct 17, 2012

This works! I take 2 to 3 the first thing in the morning on an empty tummy. I also take 2 around 10:30 am. Helps me deal with the day. I also take this with L-Theanine, bot not at the same time. I space it apart by an hour. I find both works best in the morning with no food in your tummy.

Relora review

Posted by Reviewer2876740 on Dec 20, 2012

I have found this product helpful for an adrenal condition. It has helped my body cope and keep me feeling relaxed.

Hard to evaluate

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 16, 2009

I've not seen a significant improvement with my appetite control.

A Bust

Posted by SherryB on Aug 20, 2012

Did not do much for me. I hear it is a weight loss supplement. I got it for the stress benefits. It is suppose to balance cortisol. I get a little nervous about taking something that effects cortisol levels. Sometimes you can go the complete opposite with your levels and get yourself messed up. I would use carefully.