Started to work after 3 days !!

Posted by Reviewer2530419 on Aug 28, 2011

This started to work for me in an obvious and surprisingly good way in doing away with anxiety after the third day of taking it. I have found that taking two 300mg caps works best for me. I was evaluating its effetiveness against anxiety along with GABA and Theanine and found that Relora works better tha the other two.

Now Foods, Relora, 300 mg, 120 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Jul 01, 2012

I have been taking these per Dr. Oz along with Raspberry Ketones and healthy low-carb, high protein diet and exercise. Something is working since I have now lost 36 lbs. in 2 1/2 months. Not only have I lost the weight but I feel so incredibly good.

Now Foods Relora

Posted by Reviewer1434285 on Jan 24, 2011

Have noticed results using this product. Helps with stress and overeating.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1390685 on Oct 17, 2012

This works! I take 2 to 3 the first thing in the morning on an empty tummy. I also take 2 around 10:30 am. Helps me deal with the day. I also take this with L-Theanine, bot not at the same time. I space it apart by an hour. I find both works best in the morning with no food in your tummy.

Hard to evaluate

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 16, 2009

I've not seen a significant improvement with my appetite control.

A Bust

Posted by SherryB on Aug 20, 2012

Did not do much for me. I hear it is a weight loss supplement. I got it for the stress benefits. It is suppose to balance cortisol. I get a little nervous about taking something that effects cortisol levels. Sometimes you can go the complete opposite with your levels and get yourself messed up. I would use carefully.

no effect after three weeks

Posted by Reviewer2170912 on Jul 16, 2010

take 3 pills per day and no effect even took one kilo more and have stomach aches see absolutly no effect on my general pain i go on because i think effect can appear after a couple of months

Invaluable!

Posted by ShelleyP on Jun 02, 2009

Relora is a wonderful supplement - keeps you relaxed without making you sleepy. Well, it does make me a bit sleepy if I take too much. It also helps your mind to quit fretting over the little things so much. As far as dieting, it does help to reduce appetite, although I can't see where it's helped get rid of any belly fat as yet. This particular brand has been quite effective so far for me.

Relora

Posted by Reviewer1733389 on May 08, 2010

I have been taking Relora for years. Very helpful dealing with stress. Excellent product.

Very relaxing

Posted by Reviewer2493164 on Oct 04, 2010

This product definitely helps with cravings and anxiety. I've been taking it for a while, and it's the best thing I've found.