Relora

Posted by Reviewer3022224 on Feb 06, 2008

Appears to help me sleep a little better

revolution in weight loss and stress control

Posted by khalid on Jan 20, 2015

I am loosing around 500 gm every week I like that rate to give time to skin to shrink. feeling more in control. but i advice to start with one capsule for one week

Started to work after 3 days !!

Posted by Reviewer2530419 on Aug 28, 2011

This started to work for me in an obvious and surprisingly good way in doing away with anxiety after the third day of taking it. I have found that taking two 300mg caps works best for me. I was evaluating its effetiveness against anxiety along with GABA and Theanine and found that Relora works better tha the other two.

Now Foods, Relora, 300 mg, 120 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Jul 01, 2012

I have been taking these per Dr. Oz along with Raspberry Ketones and healthy low-carb, high protein diet and exercise. Something is working since I have now lost 36 lbs. in 2 1/2 months. Not only have I lost the weight but I feel so incredibly good.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1390685 on Oct 17, 2012

This works! I take 2 to 3 the first thing in the morning on an empty tummy. I also take 2 around 10:30 am. Helps me deal with the day. I also take this with L-Theanine, bot not at the same time. I space it apart by an hour. I find both works best in the morning with no food in your tummy.

Hard to evaluate

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 16, 2009

I've not seen a significant improvement with my appetite control.

A Bust

Posted by SherryB on Aug 20, 2012

Did not do much for me. I hear it is a weight loss supplement. I got it for the stress benefits. It is suppose to balance cortisol. I get a little nervous about taking something that effects cortisol levels. Sometimes you can go the complete opposite with your levels and get yourself messed up. I would use carefully.

Invaluable!

Posted by ShelleyP on Jun 02, 2009

Relora is a wonderful supplement - keeps you relaxed without making you sleepy. Well, it does make me a bit sleepy if I take too much. It also helps your mind to quit fretting over the little things so much. As far as dieting, it does help to reduce appetite, although I can't see where it's helped get rid of any belly fat as yet. This particular brand has been quite effective so far for me.

Relora

Posted by Reviewer1733389 on May 08, 2010

I have been taking Relora for years. Very helpful dealing with stress. Excellent product.

positive.

Posted by Reviewer2314959 on Dec 15, 2010

it is subtle but i feel positive that it works. my husband n i are under stress of moving and down sizing within couple of month. it is very stressful. we have been taking this 2 to 4 caps everyday for more than a week, and we both been able to maintain our Cool without much anxieties. but i have also been taking l-theanine together, wheras my husband has not.