Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1969637 on Dec 04, 2012

I'm currently on a very strict diet (low-calorie, low-carb, high protien) and my meals and snacks are scheduled, so I cannot snack as I'd like to. I wanted a non-stimulating appetite suppressent and found this on I-Herb and decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did! This product really does work. I tend to want to eat in the afternoon and even more so in the evening after dinner. I don't let myself get overly hungry in the afternoon by having a small lunch then making sure I'm drinking lots of water and tea. About 2:00-3:00 I start getting that slight hunger feeling, I take one Relora (and Calcium-Magnesuim & multi-vitamin) and within about 20 to 30 minutes, the hunger goes away, and I can make it until dinner. And I don't feel jittery! It is amazing! The effects seem to last a couple of hours. I take it again about an hour or two after dinner, which is the time of the evening that is the worst for me as far as wanting to eat sweets. The key with this product is to take it in-between meals, and not at the point that you're starving, but just starting to be hungry but you still need to either wait a couple of hours until your next meal, or in the evening after dinner when you need that extra help to not start grazing and eating desserts. I will definitely re-order this product!

Reviewed earlier before I could tell if affected by this

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on May 06, 2008

...and I'm definitely calmer, less on-edge and irritable, while life circumstances have remained constant, so I'll continue to use.

Relora works!

Posted by Reviewer1008245 on Oct 22, 2009

I haven't been taking it regularly, but I can tell that it does tighten up the abdomen. It also seems to be a slight calming mood enhancer/muscle relaxer, but does not make me sleepy at all, just relaxed. I am going to stay with it for awhile, but just as a relaxing supplement it is worth it.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1475681 on Feb 05, 2008

I suffered from severe anxiety and panic attacks. I read on the web that this herb Relora was useful at reducing anxiety. Since I was reluctant to use pharmacuticals I decided to try this product and I'm glad I did. I've noticed a significant reduction with my anxiety. Although it hasn't gone away 100% I've noticed the frequency and severity has decreased immensely and I feel much calmer in general. Plus, I haven't experienced any side effects or system upset. I believe this is a very good product and a good alternative for those not wanting to use anti-anixety meds.

Good anti-cortisol & anti-catabolic

Posted by Reviewer1327608 on Oct 15, 2008

Combined with phosphatidylserine and ashwagandha, relora makes a good anti-cortisol & anti-catabolic. Keeps me from getting stressed out and losing muscle. I take 300 mg relora, 250 mg ashwagandha, and 200 mg phosphatidylserine twice a day (with breakfast and dinner).

works quickly

Posted by Reviewer2137824 on Jun 23, 2009

very calming effect. helps decrease worrying.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Aug 19, 2008

I've never slept so good! I feel relaxed and I felt it working the first time I took it! Love it!

I LOVE RELORA

Posted by Reviewer1733957 on May 22, 2008

It's the best I am so calm and not stressed out anymore. Hunger pain gone. Have more energy. Happy all the time. Controls hair growth on upper lip. I will reorder. Thanks IHERB again for a GREAT product

does nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Feb 03, 2011

After I started taking this I starting having bad headaches, not being sure I stopped taking all supplements then a week later tried just this one and same thing within an hour had a wicked headache, stopped and they went away, so its not for me..

Helpful to stabilize blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on May 15, 2009

Very helpful to stabilize blood sugar. A keeper!