July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Relora, 300 mg, 60 Vcaps

4 out of 5 based on 65 reviews
Reviews 5-star

Reviewed earlier before I could tell if affected by this

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on May 06, 2008

...and I'm definitely calmer, less on-edge and irritable, while life circumstances have remained constant, so I'll continue to use.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1475681 on Feb 05, 2008

I suffered from severe anxiety and panic attacks. I read on the web that this herb Relora was useful at reducing anxiety. Since I was reluctant to use pharmacuticals I decided to try this product and I'm glad I did. I've noticed a significant reduction with my anxiety. Although it hasn't gone away 100% I've noticed the frequency and severity has decreased immensely and I feel much calmer in general. Plus, I haven't experienced any side effects or system upset. I believe this is a very good product and a good alternative for those not wanting to use anti-anixety meds.

Relora works!

Posted by Reviewer1008245 on Oct 22, 2009

I haven't been taking it regularly, but I can tell that it does tighten up the abdomen. It also seems to be a slight calming mood enhancer/muscle relaxer, but does not make me sleepy at all, just relaxed. I am going to stay with it for awhile, but just as a relaxing supplement it is worth it.

works quickly

Posted by Reviewer2137824 on Jun 23, 2009

very calming effect. helps decrease worrying.

I LOVE RELORA

Posted by Reviewer1733957 on May 22, 2008

It's the best I am so calm and not stressed out anymore. Hunger pain gone. Have more energy. Happy all the time. Controls hair growth on upper lip. I will reorder. Thanks IHERB again for a GREAT product