Great for setting powder makeup

Posted by Reviewer2925303 on Jun 28, 2010

I use this product in a sprayer bottle (I just mix it with Heritage Products rosewater spray) before I apply my makeup, then let it dry. After it dries well, I apply light powder as usual, and then mist again with this. It gives the skin a real dewy glow and the scent is so alluring. I had men following me in the supermarket, asking me what perfume am I wearing! And I get lots of compliments on my skin from both men and women. My diet is hit and miss, so this stuff is my secret. Try it! Remember, get a sprayer bottle to mist it on your face for best results.

My friend liked it

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 13, 2012

Bought this for a friend and she liked it. It would be nice to know what they mean by "rose fragrances" whether natural EOs or fragrance oils.

Rosewater Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer1788788 on Jul 08, 2011

Used it to make my own bug repellant and it works great. Recipe also uses citronella oil, Pennyroyal oil, lavender oil and geranium oil. Works just as good as the commercial stuff.

Love this !

Posted by Reviewer1960685 on Jul 27, 2008

This is a great product for me ! I make a lot of stuff for myself, and I use this as a mix in ...

Great for DIY-ers

Posted by Reviewer1664761 on Jul 06, 2009

If you like to make your own skin care products, this is a nice mixture. I mix it with water and a touch of glycerin for use as a toner.

Didn't like

Posted by 4769355905319411297 on Apr 03, 2014

I didn't like it at all. It's very light and has an alcoholic smell rather than a sweet rose smell.

Rosewater

Posted by 4875940417684504742 on Dec 02, 2013

Excellent concentrate. I use it every day.,mix with water., than washing face., its make your skin so soft and fresh...

den

Posted by 5620085419705573468 on Oct 22, 2012

very value for money. good natural ingredients. good for health. good skin effects. nice smell.

Great pure product

Posted by Reviewer2200132 on Nov 10, 2010

Great price that helps me save money making moisturizing setting spritz for my face. Buy Heritage Products Vegetable Glycerin too and mix these 2 with distilled water or fresh green tea and nourish your skin with all natural products. We all need to use natural products and save money at the same time.

the smell of roses