お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Now Foods, Royal Jelly, 60 Capsules

Skincare necessity

Posted by Reviewer2140122 on Dec 24, 2009

I love royal jelly. I was looking for one that didn't have soy lecithin in it and I found it here and affordable. My skin has NEVER glowed like this before. I wish iHerb would sell Burts Bees Radiance line so I can see if there would be a massive improvement in my scars.

It"s Royal

Posted by Reviewer2553244 on Aug 13, 2008

This is the second bottle I've ordered of these. I take one a day with one Eve. Since my work,2 jobs, makes eating balanced meals rare, I am very happy with the extra help these products give me. I am almost 60 yrs. old. I have chosen to take vitamins, herbs instead of doctors' medicine.

This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer2535083 on Nov 07, 2009

I'm in great shape, always take vitamins, but this stuff has kicked me into a new level of productivity and dynamic energy. Try it, it's not going to break the bank and you'll become a believer if you use it regularly.

Energizing

Posted by Reviewer2697901 on Jul 10, 2009

I feel more energized during the day since taking this royal jelly. I used to want to take a nap around 3 in the afternoon. I have more stamina now.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Royal Jelly is the food created specially for the queen bee only. Royal Jelly is high in Vitamin B, contains trace minerals and various amino acids. It is known for boosting immune system, lower cholesterol, boosts brain function, anti bacteria, anti viral, anti inflammatory, stabilise blood sugar level, aid body recovery from stress and fatigue, fight cancer, give younger skin, boost fertility, boost libido, increased energy and others. The product smells just like honey. The recommended dosage is 1 daily which does not seem to work for me. 2 daily (3 g of royal jelly) seems to be do the trick though the supply will last one month only. The capsule is made of gelatin (not suitable for vegetarians), small and easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. It also contains rice flour as filler. Pricewise, it is quite reasonable even if taken at 2 daily. It’s the cheapest Royal Jelly as well. Check out my page for more reviews!