Wow do I feel a difference!

Posted by Reviewer3031425 on Dec 09, 2008

I'm one of those people who rarely notice a difference when I take supplements. This is one of the first. I mainly take it for mood- I take one in the morning when a first get up and it really helps me through the day. If I'm really grouchy a couple hours into the morning, I usually forgot to take my SAMe. Occasionally I feel I need a "pickup" in the afternoon, or it might be "one of those tough days," so I'll take another one. I like the B vitamins included, because I feel my energy pickup. Love this product, will keep buying.

Now Foods SAMe 200mg

Posted by Reviewer2654177 on Apr 18, 2009

Seems to work as well as Life Extension brand, but less expensive.

SAMe for minor depression

Posted by Reviewer3042495 on Jan 12, 2010

Have been using these to help with minor depression. They really do help a lot! HIghly recommended.

SamE by NOW

Posted by Reviewer1774090 on Jan 27, 2010

Great for memory

Effective for my mood and knee injury

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Jun 22, 2010

This brand of Sam-E seems about as effective as most of the other brands for a lower cost. I am able to sprint run for the first time in at least a decade. I can also jog quite far which was almost impossible. I have been taking 2 tablets a day. I feel a big difference on days that I forget to take it. It also gives me More energy, alertness, motivation.

SAMe tablets good value

Posted by Reviewer1153151 on Sep 20, 2008

This product helps mood and physical wellbeing. Wouldn't want to go without it!

Now Foods samE 200, from Australia

Posted by Reviewer2700060 on May 21, 2011

It took longer than I expected for the product to reach me (almost 3 weeks). I have tried SamE before and found it very effective, but I found that the strength seemed to vary from one tablet to another in this brand.

Now Foods, SAMe, 200 mg, 60 tablets

Posted by Reviewer3139991 on Nov 12, 2008

This is a wonderful product-I can really tell a difference when I use SAMe...I am in a much better mood, as long as I use it consistently, and feel better overall, too. This is my first use of the Now Foods brand, had used the Schiff product until I discovered that iherb carries it.

Highly Recomended

Posted by Reviewer2300932 on Dec 22, 2010

SAMe has worked great for me. I have recomended it to my daughter and hope she will take my advise.

SAMe with B

Posted by Reviewer3192645 on Oct 14, 2007

I have used this product for 2 years and continue to be pleased. IHerb has the best price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »