Excellent stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2767188 on Jul 11, 2008

I find this strength of SAM-e to be very helpful for my CFS. All the tablets are enteric coated and aren't too strong. More gentle than over powering. Seems to helps clear the head of brain fog too.

Sam-e rocks

Posted by Reviewer2814550 on Feb 17, 2010

Sam-e has been nothing but a blessing for my entire family, including my parents who are in their 70's. I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. My world goes from bleak to hopeful on Sam-e. It is important to refrigerate it if it is not in blister packs. It does not help with my anxiety so I take 200mg L-theanine for that and it works wonders.

A lifesaver

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Mar 26, 2009

We use this for my son who is an undermethylator--can be assessed by looked at histamine levels in the blood. A higher dose would usually be recommended for his size (9 years old, average weight), but we found it was too much. And since SAMe is usually enterically-coated so it gets to the right part of the gut, cutting a larger tablet was not a good idea. This size is perfect for us.

Great for nerve pain

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 29, 2012

Excellent for nerve pain, & this Now Foods is the only brand that I found that have a lower 100mg SAMe, which is what I was looking for. Other companies do much higher strengths. I like to start on lower doses,when trying new supplements, to test their affect. 100mg seems to be quite enough for me & works great! Will buy again,

Easier to take!

Posted by Reviewer3336818 on Jun 11, 2010

Before using the 100 mg Now Foods SAME-e I tried taking another brand (not sold at iHerb) in the typical 200 mg dose, and had a big problem. I have trouble swallowing and that big "horse pill" got stuck in my esophagus and wouldn't budge. Being "enteric coated", SAM-e tablets don't dissolve until they reach your stomach, so that thing was there for hours! I'll spare you the details, but it was not good. So I was happy to find a 100 mg (i.e., smaller) tablet. I just take two of them instead of one 200 mg tablet. And from what I'm able to tell after using them a few weeks, they work as advertised. So, I'm pleased.

Great product for Chronic fatigue and anxiety. New to Iherb? Open my page for an exclusive offer

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Jul 20, 2013

This product was recommended by my son's doctor. He has been suffering from chronic fatigue and as he is only 10 this has lead to anxiety. This product is very effective in stopping his anxiety and turning him back into a fun loving child. He is also under methylated, so if you have heard about that you will be pleased to know that SAMe has definately made a huge difference to him and it works very quickly. Much cheaper to buy and ship to Australia and no problems with customs. Very quick DHL delivery. Ordered my time Thursday arrived 9am Monday morning. Fantastic service, thank you.

Relaxed feeling from being on them for three weeks.

Posted by 5089671050960157615 on Feb 13, 2016

Relaxed feeling felt from SAMe. I have built up each week the dose and am now on 300mg. Highly recommend. In the last couple of days I have introduced AMINO ACID therapy for me which includes this along with SOLGAR bottles of GABA, L-Tyrosine, 5HTP, DLPA. In total four bottles from SOLGAR for my AMINO ACID therapy for CHRONIC MIGRAINES with visual and sensory aura. They work on my brain. Really liking the relaxed feeling I feel on all of these including the SAMe. Like knowing I am doing all I can for my brain naturally, to relax and prevent migraine. Five stars. If this review helped you please press like below. :)

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer3069660 on Dec 13, 2011

Take 2 of these in the morning, lift my mood, and gives me an extra boost of energy

good review

Posted by Reviewer1371305 on Sep 29, 2010

I am pleased with this product, especially the uncommon dosage of 100mg.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2297908 on Oct 30, 2010

For me it works the next day and I was very surprised to find out that it seems to be more powerful than the 200 mg of Drs Best SAMe. After taking 1 tablet (in the morning, on empty stomach) I don't seem to need it at all for several days. But it wasn't always like that. In the beginning I needed to take 800 mg of Drs Best SAMe for it to work on me. And it wasn't all pleasant either. It had the side effect of giving me unexpected abd. cramps with diarrhea but with this low dosage I don't seem to have any side effects.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »