ALTERNATIVE TO FLOMAX

Posted by Reviewer3067909 on Feb 22, 2008

GREAT PRODUCT. ALL THESE COMMERCIALS ABOUT FLOWMAX. ALL THESE MEN NEED IS SOME SAW PALMETTO. NO SIDE EFFECTS AND WON'T FEED BIG PHARMA WITH MONEY THEY DON'T DESERVE.

This one works!

Posted by Reviewer2031835 on Nov 22, 2011

I noticed my stream to be much stronger and quantity of urine greater after four days of taking this twice a day. It has been about 2 weeks now and I can report that I am rarely plagued by urgent urination. This is great!

Good Support For Men (?????)

Posted by 4744984751859005616 on Oct 15, 2013

Saw Palmetto is excellent for the prostate enlargement treatment, but IS NOT RECOMMENDED to patients with chronic intestinal diseases (such us peptic ulcer, gastroesophageal reflux disease-GERD, ulcerative colitis), that may deteriorate. It is also A STRONG ANTI-ANDROGEN, causing testosterone low levels.

Long term

Posted by 5120697422472680155 on Oct 19, 2014

This is something that my husband has been taking long term and all men over the age of 50 should do also. A pretty good product that we know works well.

great

Posted by Reviewer2827289 on Jul 25, 2013

great for men

Al Rogers Review #1

Posted by Reviewer2881521 on Oct 14, 2010

Taking saw palmetto along with prostate exercises and not drinking anything aged in wood difinitely keeps your urine following freely. This is a must for all men and definitly a 5 star.

IHerb overseas

Posted by Reviewer2330619 on Oct 13, 2008

I bought a Saw Palmetto Extract and got it after 5 days in Sao Paulo, Brazil. I had no problem with usually drugs inspection by Health Ministry and the merchandise comes through my hands very fast. Very thanks iHerb.

Not just for the guys...

Posted by Reviewer2598963 on Jul 08, 2011

I was told to start taking these for issues reguarding hairloss. I was told by my doc to take 3 of these 2x a day. Its only been about 2 or 3 weeks so I will have to get back to everyone oh how its working.

help urinary symptoms

Posted by Reviewer1000740 on Oct 22, 2014

This product is help urinary symptoms. I keep to buy this for my father. I also buy the same product from Vitamin world.

not sure about the results yet

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Sep 06, 2012

After a period of 3 weeks, two a day I didn't notice any results. I guess it takes longer before this stuff kicks in. We will see.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »