Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1442423 on May 25, 2009

This is the best Saw Palmetto Extract I have ever tried. My hair was thinning, but awhen I started this the thinning stopped.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1268023 on Nov 12, 2007

I use this product as an anti-DHT supplement in controlling my PCOS symptoms. Just one pill a day helps me immensely.

Used it for years!

Posted by 5543079354525269410 on May 19, 2015

I have been using this product for the past 9 years. I was diagnosed with BPH at 42, my doctor recommended this product and I have been using it since. Great results!!

Definitely work

Posted by Reviewer1173495 on Feb 18, 2011

Took a couple of weeks to start working. Now after 3 months the difference is very clear. Sleep like a baby at night w/o bathroom trips. And in general the "urge" is much reduced.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1236526 on Apr 02, 2015

About five years ago, my doctor reccomended Saw Palmetto for my BPH. I have been taking 1000mg per day, and my symptoms, prostate size, and blood test for (?) have stabilized. I'm not sure anything can make it better (I'm 69), but I am extremely happy to have the condition not getting worse. I have used some other brands with varied success, but this seems to be the best with only minor side effects compared to the others, (some loss of libido). I'm single so that's a good thing :-) The price is very affordable; the shipping cost is reasonable; and it gets here fast. Oh, and the customer service, which I've only had to use once, was the very best. Give this a try. You won't be disappointed.

Can't beat the price for real extract

Posted by Reviewer2440438 on May 12, 2008

I take this product to keep my prostate in check. Wouldn't miss a day as I'm now reaching 43 years old.

Men's health

Posted by Reviewer3204720 on Jul 04, 2009

Now products in general seem to be very consistent, and this product my husband has used for years and has a good PSA.

Pee like a racehorse

Posted by Reviewer3228222 on Nov 23, 2008

yes, it's true........Saw Palmetto definitely helps. This product works.

NOW Saw Palmetto 320 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2200823 on May 16, 2010

Good product, but expensive.

Discomfort reducers.

Posted by Reviewer1696656 on Feb 25, 2009

Help you live your life to the fullest!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »