skin care

Posted by Reviewer1379211 on Jul 14, 2011

very ideal as foot cream

Just great

Posted by Reviewer2928722 on Jul 20, 2011

Fantastic moisturizer, skin heals much faster. Very happy I bought it.

Very good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3206587 on Feb 16, 2012

This is great by itself or mixed with other products if you're making your own lotions, chopsticks, or creams. Price is better than any local store. Quality is great. Love that it is organic.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2097742 on Jan 24, 2012

I use this one for pretty much everything - hands, feet, elbows, frostbitten cheeks, nose and lips. It works great. The butter is a hard white substance at the room temperature, but starts to melt quickly in my hands. It doesn't smell at all.

fine oil

Posted by Listopad on Feb 17, 2012

fine oil I really liked the smell convenient packaging I will order more good value for money I am very pleased oostalas, took on the gift. The skin becomes velvety and soft.

five stars product

Posted by Reviewer3144646 on Mar 02, 2012

I usually used loccitane shea butter. This one is much better. I will buy it again. Highly recommend it.

Shea Butter

Posted by Reviewer2430822 on Oct 25, 2011

I like this Shea Butter. It is little bit hard to get out from the jar like somebody has it already mentioned but still not so complicated, just hold fingers in the jar for some seconds and it will melt. This butter has good healing abilities, so I use it on scars and places where I have dry skin.

lovely

Posted by Reviewer2049759 on Oct 29, 2011

This product rubs on nicely to skin both face and body. Not too greasy. It only takes a little bit, so the tub will last for a long time. good stuff!!

Стопроцентное масло ши

Posted by annmamontova on Aug 20, 2012

Прекрасно для питания кожи. Я часто делаю маски для волос с этим маслом (предварительно растопив в микро). Расход примерно такой, что на год баночки хватит, наверное. Потом обязательно закажу еще. Perfect for skin nutrition. I often do a hair mask with this oil (pre-Melt in micro). Flow around such that a year is enough jars, probably. Then i'm sure to order more.

Perfect for ANYTIME use!

Posted by CrunchyMom on Jun 26, 2012

During my first pregnancy I was a tad worried about stretch marks and began researching natural lotions I could use on a daily basis that would help 'prevent' them. Well, I learned that your stretch marks are mostly hereditary, but could be 'helped' not 'prevented' by watching weight gain and keeping your skin well hydrated. I also learned that I would want something to ease itchiness later in my pregnancy...and boy were they right! I tried a few products but I wanted something fragrant free and settled on the natural Shea Butter. I worked like a charm. It is normally a creamy solid in cooler room temps, but can quickly turn into a liquid when warmed...even a warm shower can do it...so keep that in mind if you travel with it. I used it every day and on my face as well as on my belly and legs. It absorbed quickly and if I did't go overboard, was never 'oily'. I still use it [esp. now that I'm pregnant again] and I even use it to remove make-up. Never irritates my eyes.