Posted by 4965463117734606657 on Apr 08, 2016

Good

Posted by 5367308278076799797 on Dec 28, 2015

Will se next time when will take blood out my liver status, think that this double dose of thistle is good for this price, only thing with extract is that they are not fresh, fresh meds and herbs are much more powerfull.

It seems effective

Posted by 5333248383601701676 on Apr 23, 2015

The capsule size is adaptable. I feel better than before after taking this.

Detox from medication

Posted by 5691169319168380712 on Jan 26, 2015

Due to high medication helps me keep my liver clean!!

So good

Posted by 5559534630576875310 on Jan 05, 2015

Good product

Now Foods, Silymarin - Helped restore my liver!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

The liver is an amazing organ. It has the ability to regenerate and heal itself. It can absorb so much abuse (from unhealthy drinking and lifestyle) that's why it can still function even if it's 75% damaged. The downside is, once it shows it's diseased, the damage may have already gone far. Like what happened to me. I used to have a liking for drinking, even on an empty stomach. One day, I felt sluggish and feverish. When I went to pee, my urine was colored dark tea! I was hospitalized for 3 weeks. Fortunately,I was at the spring of my life then, and I was able to recover. Milk thistle was one of the herbal concoctions I remembered taking. Now at iHerb, I saw this product and promptly ordered one. After 2 bottles, I saw an equivalent, and a cheaper one, at Costco. That's where my milk thistle comes from now. But this product is good, and has a bigger &quot;mg&quot; at 300, compared to what I'm taking now which is at 250. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

A

Posted by Reviewer1108029 on Oct 23, 2013

Effect isn't really noticable, but silymarin has been shown to have all kinds of wonderful properties, from helping the liver to anti-cancer benefits.

Good cleaner

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Jan 13, 2012

Expelling more than usual after taking them for a fortnight.

Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer1236043 on Jun 10, 2011

good product

good.

Posted by Reviewer2810276 on May 16, 2011

hope it works well to my body.