| English
| USD ($)

Now Foods, Silymarin, 300 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

works well

Posted by 4705913954651858038 on May 17, 2015

I always feel lack of energy and I actually tried 100mg silymarin last year but unfortunately it didn't work for me... one of my friends recommend 300mg one. I have taken this product from last week and it was quite amazing. To be honest I still feel exhausted everyday but I can wake up in the early morning. This is miracle for me. I am so happy to know this product and maybe purchase again.

It's beautiful!!!

Posted by 5360160376415983190 on Jan 15, 2014

I'm very happy with the products, which ordered on this site and I hope that in the future can be ordered sngova biologically active additives only online iherb.com.

liver helper

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014

this was a big help to me when I had Fatty Liver Disease. I would recommend reading Dr. Sandra Cabot's book on the liver and use her program too. Above all, pray, as only God can heal.

Good

Posted by 5334802420187364154 on Sep 22, 2014

As you know milk thistle is very good for human liver, I am very satisfied with this product as I expected. After I had heavy drink, I didn't suffer from the hangover and easily overcame. Good, good, good. I highly recommend you that if you have a long fatigue, please try this product.

Fixing fatty liver

Posted by 5109157552070576586 on Oct 20, 2014

I take Silymarin for 2 years together with Metformin. The combination keeps my slightly elevated sugar in control and completely cured my fatty liver. Also, recently my liver enzymes are perfectly within limit. I used other brands as well (Swanson, for example), this one is as good as the others but better priced. Highly recommended!