Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Silymarin, 300 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

My husband is pleased

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Mar 11, 2010

He is taking this product in conjunction with SAMe and Peelu to combat Candida and IBS. So far so good as the problems he was having with his gut, and heartburn, have stopped.

Greatm product

Posted by Reviewer2639115 on Dec 24, 2010

Works well. I tried it for 3 months for psoriasis, during which time it went away. Then stopped for a month as test, and it came right back. Now I'm on it again and it's gone away!

One of the best milk thistle products available

Posted by Reviewer2324004 on Apr 10, 2010

After looking for a truly high quality silymarin formula I was so glad to find this. In just a few weeks it helped my liver enzyme count drop substantially, when others seemed to do nothing. Thank you now foods, so much!

Ongoing liver gallbladder treatment

Posted by Reviewer2314092 on Jan 17, 2011

I started taking this product after a couple of detoxes/cleanses followed by quite a powerful liver/gallbladder flush during which time I passed 5/6 huge gallstones. Some 5 days after starting to use this product I passed two more large gallstones. Since this has never happened to me before - and I do regular flushes - I have to assume that this product carried on the good work and allowed my body to expel more stones.

works great to help control gout

Posted by 4650908169971461831 on Dec 05, 2012

I have used this supplement for several months now, in helping to relieve my gout symptoms,which I have dealt with for almost 30 years. It is taken in conjunction with other supplements and the combination has helped keep my gout in check for serveral months now and I have noticed that even when I do have a flare up now, it is minor in comparison to before taking this supplement. Adding Silymarin 2X to my daily intake has made a significant improvement in my being able to maintain my gout and not have all the pain, swelling and stiffness normally associated with the disease.