Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1497953 on Feb 21, 2011

Regular milk thistle really upsets my stomach, but this formula with artichoke and dandelion works better for me.

John yaman from newyork

Posted by Reviewer2960885 on Jul 03, 2010

From now this is the best product to releise , good for healty life for liver. And also thank you for fast delivery , right on time

Great for detox

Posted by cristal on Mar 03, 2011

My doctor recommended I take this during a yeast cleanse to ensure liver cleansing, too.

Quality and Good Price

Posted by Reviewer2863327 on May 26, 2006

My partner has been taken this product for several months and her liver health has improved significantly. Now Foods has good quality products at reasonable prices.

works well

Posted by 4705913954651858038 on May 17, 2015

I always feel lack of energy and I actually tried 100mg silymarin last year but unfortunately it didn't work for me... one of my friends recommend 300mg one. I have taken this product from last week and it was quite amazing. To be honest I still feel exhausted everyday but I can wake up in the early morning. This is miracle for me. I am so happy to know this product and maybe purchase again.

liver helper

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014

this was a big help to me when I had Fatty Liver Disease. I would recommend reading Dr. Sandra Cabot's book on the liver and use her program too. Above all, pray, as only God can heal.

Silymarin Milk Thistle Extract - Great for Your Liver

Posted by Reviewer2455359 on Aug 24, 2010

This Milk Thistle Extract is very strong. I've been taking Milk Thistle for several years and have noticed that this Milk Thistle Extract is stronger. Remember, your liver is your body's filter. Milk Thistle cleans the liver and this Milk Thistle Extract is keeping my liver very clean.

Good stuff, got rid of my morning sickness

Posted by Reviewer1977444 on Jun 30, 2010

I read you can take this to get rid of morning sickness as it supports the liver which is burdened by all the pregnancy hormones. It seemed to work. I was feeling really mixed up in my stomach and took this 3x a day and it went away. I stopped taking it and every now and then I get the same feeling again so I'm retaking it and here to reorder. Also supposed to be good for any cleansing. My husband notice a detox reaction which is a good thing and means it was cleansing his liver too.

Excellent Milk Thistle!

Posted by Reviewer2681961 on Nov 16, 2009

Great product with the "2x's" factor! Great value!! (and it has the dandelion root & artichoke for further benefits)

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer1959878 on Dec 08, 2009

Prescribed by my healing practioner - works great! Great to get this in Vcaps.