Now Foods, Silymarin, 300 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1497953 on Feb 21, 2011

Regular milk thistle really upsets my stomach, but this formula with artichoke and dandelion works better for me.

Liver protecter

Posted by Reviewer1695904 on Nov 08, 2010

This product is great for protecting your liver - I like to drink wine and the effects of alchol on your liver is not the good part of drinking, so I use it to stay healthy.

Great for detox

Posted by cristal on Mar 03, 2011

My doctor recommended I take this during a yeast cleanse to ensure liver cleansing, too.

Liver showed improvement.

Posted by Reviewer1486052 on Aug 07, 2011

I ordered these for a friend who had a fatty liver. When she had her follow-up test there was a definite improvement. Also says she had felt better.

Good stuff, got rid of my morning sickness

Posted by Reviewer1977444 on Jun 30, 2010

I read you can take this to get rid of morning sickness as it supports the liver which is burdened by all the pregnancy hormones. It seemed to work. I was feeling really mixed up in my stomach and took this 3x a day and it went away. I stopped taking it and every now and then I get the same feeling again so I'm retaking it and here to reorder. Also supposed to be good for any cleansing. My husband notice a detox reaction which is a good thing and means it was cleansing his liver too.