Now Foods, Silymarin, 300 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

Great detoxification!

Posted by Reviewer1365855 on Feb 24, 2012

Have been on silymarin for 6 months and am now on for maintenance. Had a toxic liver and took this product for 3months and brought all my levels back to normal in just 3 months!

Helps my liver a lot

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Jun 16, 2012

I'm so glad I found this product. I can really feel a difference in my liver when I take it. My food sensitivities decrease, my digestion is better, my elimination is improved and my skin is much clearer. I bought it because of the high dose of silymarin. The dandelion and artichoke are also very good for liver detoxification. This stuff is fantastic! Thanks to iHerb for making it available at this price.

works great to help control gout

Posted by 4650908169971461831 on Dec 05, 2012

I have used this supplement for several months now, in helping to relieve my gout symptoms,which I have dealt with for almost 30 years. It is taken in conjunction with other supplements and the combination has helped keep my gout in check for serveral months now and I have noticed that even when I do have a flare up now, it is minor in comparison to before taking this supplement. Adding Silymarin 2X to my daily intake has made a significant improvement in my being able to maintain my gout and not have all the pain, swelling and stiffness normally associated with the disease.

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1497953 on Feb 21, 2011

Regular milk thistle really upsets my stomach, but this formula with artichoke and dandelion works better for me.

Liver protecter

Posted by Reviewer1695904 on Nov 08, 2010

This product is great for protecting your liver - I like to drink wine and the effects of alchol on your liver is not the good part of drinking, so I use it to stay healthy.