Liver protecter

Posted by Reviewer1695904 on Nov 08, 2010

This product is great for protecting your liver - I like to drink wine and the effects of alchol on your liver is not the good part of drinking, so I use it to stay healthy.

Good supplimenent

Posted by Reviewer2501495 on Jan 14, 2011

Has really helped with allergies, didn't originally take for that reason but it's a much appreciated result.

Great price, quality

Posted by Reviewer3361183 on Nov 06, 2007

Apprecaite the 2x strength -- and of course, great price.

NOW is good as always

Posted by Reviewer1998534 on Jul 05, 2009

I like this much better than the liquid form, which has too strong a taste.

Milk Thistle Extract

Posted by Reviewer1894173 on Aug 20, 2008

I have found this to be higher potency and lower price compared with other formulations. I also find a better result when taking 2 per day. It is also important to remember that people with liver damage or viral infections (as indicated by increase in liver enzymes- test performed with routine blood work) should avoid excess alcohol, since it is so toxic it only damages the hepatocytes further since they are already in an impaired state.

TRANSAMINASAS.

Posted by Reviewer3118928 on Jan 15, 2013

Después de años de tener las transaminasas elevadas sin encontrar las causas con este producto he conseguido bajarlas niveles normales.

Liver saver!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

Silymarin is very healthy for liver. It has been reported to cure even badly damaged livers after people have quitted heavy drinking. I use this twice a day.

하루한알!

Posted by 5248833957429343020 on Aug 07, 2013

이게갑이지라 이거 한때 두통인가 세통정도 꾸준히 먹으니까 술존트세졌었음........ 다 덤벼!!!!!!!!!!! 근데 끊으니까 제자리 ㅋ 술세질라구 다시 복용중 낄낄

Now Foods, Silymarin - Helped restore my liver!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

The liver is an amazing organ. It has the ability to regenerate and heal itself. It can absorb so much abuse (from unhealthy drinking and lifestyle) that's why it can still function even if it's 75% damaged. The downside is, once it shows it's diseased, the damage may have already gone far. Like what happened to me. I used to have a liking for drinking, even on an empty stomach. One day, I felt sluggish and feverish. When I went to pee, my urine was colored dark tea! I was hospitalized for 3 weeks. Fortunately,I was at the spring of my life then, and I was able to recover. Milk thistle was one of the herbal concoctions I remembered taking. Now at iHerb, I saw this product and promptly ordered one. After 2 bottles, I saw an equivalent, and a cheaper one, at Costco. That's where my milk thistle comes from now. But this product is good, and has a bigger &quot;mg&quot; at 300, compared to what I'm taking now which is at 250. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Reduced Hangover

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Nov 24, 2008

Improves Liver and Kidney function (check pubmed journals). It's definitely helped me in these areas. Hangovers are shorter now ;) and less protein-urea Definitely a keeper as it assists your body whilst using multiple supplements.