Best for Hepititis C

Posted by Reviewer2029731 on Jan 16, 2010

Since taking this product my brother's Hepititis C is completely under control without taking any prescription drugs. I had originally bought this to help cleanse my son's liver since he is taking some potent meds but learned sometimes the milk thistle can work against the drugs and vice versa. I am sending this bottle to my brother since it works perfectly for his problem.

Liver problems

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Mar 06, 2008

Helps with all liver problems. Good for blood sugar balance.

good support

Posted by Reviewer1732550 on Nov 15, 2007

A must for protein monsters

good for detox

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Mar 01, 2009

I use it for the detox effect. It helps your liver, kidneys to get rid of the pollution in your body. at first I took 3 capsules, and it looked like I felt the detox effect....but that's a good sign.

Prevent and Treat Morning Sickness

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Feb 21, 2012

Start taking 2 of these a day before concieving to prevent and treat morning sickness, and continue with 2 a day completley through the 1st trimester to prevent and treat morning sickness. Take with NOW super enzymes (1 at each meal) Gr8dopholis (1 with eac meal), and NOW (or other) ginger root (1 capsle 2x day). You will be simply amazed how much morning sickness will decrease, or go away! Also, Magnesium Citrate (400 mg) also can help.... The liver has tons of hormones to deal with early in pregnancy!

EXELENTE

Posted by Reviewer1339780 on Feb 14, 2013

O MELHOR

It's beautiful!!!

Posted by 5360160376415983190 on Jan 15, 2014

I'm very happy with the products, which ordered on this site and I hope that in the future can be ordered sngova biologically active additives only online iherb.com.

Good

Posted by 5334802420187364154 on Sep 22, 2014

As you know milk thistle is very good for human liver, I am very satisfied with this product as I expected. After I had heavy drink, I didn't suffer from the hangover and easily overcame. Good, good, good. I highly recommend you that if you have a long fatigue, please try this product.

Fixing fatty liver

Posted by 5109157552070576586 on Oct 20, 2014

I take Silymarin for 2 years together with Metformin. The combination keeps my slightly elevated sugar in control and completely cured my fatty liver. Also, recently my liver enzymes are perfectly within limit. I used other brands as well (Swanson, for example), this one is as good as the others but better priced. Highly recommended!

highly recomended