Dandelion, no thanks

Posted by Reviewer2638624 on May 17, 2011

Decent product but I have read that dandelion is harsh on the liver and personal experience seems to validate that opinion. I will finish off the bottle once my body gets stronger.

It is better to take in the complex. Diuretic.

Posted by 0LD-SHAMAN on Aug 01, 2011

It is better to take in the complex. Diuretic.

Best for Hepititis C

Posted by Reviewer2029731 on Jan 16, 2010

Since taking this product my brother's Hepititis C is completely under control without taking any prescription drugs. I had originally bought this to help cleanse my son's liver since he is taking some potent meds but learned sometimes the milk thistle can work against the drugs and vice versa. I am sending this bottle to my brother since it works perfectly for his problem.

Liver problems

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Mar 06, 2008

Helps with all liver problems. Good for blood sugar balance.

good support

Posted by Reviewer1732550 on Nov 15, 2007

A must for protein monsters

good for detox

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Mar 01, 2009

I use it for the detox effect. It helps your liver, kidneys to get rid of the pollution in your body. at first I took 3 capsules, and it looked like I felt the detox effect....but that's a good sign.

Prevent and Treat Morning Sickness

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Feb 21, 2012

Start taking 2 of these a day before concieving to prevent and treat morning sickness, and continue with 2 a day completley through the 1st trimester to prevent and treat morning sickness. Take with NOW super enzymes (1 at each meal) Gr8dopholis (1 with eac meal), and NOW (or other) ginger root (1 capsle 2x day). You will be simply amazed how much morning sickness will decrease, or go away! Also, Magnesium Citrate (400 mg) also can help.... The liver has tons of hormones to deal with early in pregnancy!

from Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer1301680 on Jun 16, 2011

Thank you very much! very good and effective product

MILK THISTLE EXTRACT

Posted by Reviewer3006376 on Jul 19, 2011

I have been taking this supplement for several years and with it have protected my liver from damage from the heart drugs I take. I believe it effective and recommend it to friends who are on a drug regamine.

i always get this one

Posted by Reviewer1145017 on Jul 20, 2011

i have taken this for years, works for me