TRANSAMINASAS.

Posted by Reviewer3118928 on Jan 15, 2013

Después de años de tener las transaminasas elevadas sin encontrar las causas con este producto he conseguido bajarlas niveles normales.

A good liver detox for the money.

Posted by Reviewer3139563 on Jul 27, 2009

I've used this for years and have really like it.

Great for liver detox

Posted by Reviewer3214556 on Aug 11, 2009

Been using this for several weeks. I feel so much better. Less gassy and I tolerate foods a lot more easily. I feel like my liver is actually working!

Great price, quality

Posted by Reviewer3361183 on Nov 06, 2007

Apprecaite the 2x strength -- and of course, great price.

Now Foods, Silymarin - Helped restore my liver!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

The liver is an amazing organ. It has the ability to regenerate and heal itself. It can absorb so much abuse (from unhealthy drinking and lifestyle) that's why it can still function even if it's 75% damaged. The downside is, once it shows it's diseased, the damage may have already gone far. Like what happened to me. I used to have a liking for drinking, even on an empty stomach. One day, I felt sluggish and feverish. When I went to pee, my urine was colored dark tea! I was hospitalized for 3 weeks. Fortunately,I was at the spring of my life then, and I was able to recover. Milk thistle was one of the herbal concoctions I remembered taking. Now at iHerb, I saw this product and promptly ordered one. After 2 bottles, I saw an equivalent, and a cheaper one, at Costco. That's where my milk thistle comes from now. But this product is good, and has a bigger &quot;mg&quot; at 300, compared to what I'm taking now which is at 250. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Reduced Hangover

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Nov 24, 2008

Improves Liver and Kidney function (check pubmed journals). It's definitely helped me in these areas. Hangovers are shorter now ;) and less protein-urea Definitely a keeper as it assists your body whilst using multiple supplements.

Good

Posted by 5367308278076799797 on Dec 28, 2015

Will se next time when will take blood out my liver status, think that this double dose of thistle is good for this price, only thing with extract is that they are not fresh, fresh meds and herbs are much more powerfull.

Dandelion, no thanks

Posted by Reviewer2638624 on May 17, 2011

Decent product but I have read that dandelion is harsh on the liver and personal experience seems to validate that opinion. I will finish off the bottle once my body gets stronger.

good support

Posted by Reviewer1732550 on Nov 15, 2007

A must for protein monsters

good for detox

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Mar 01, 2009

I use it for the detox effect. It helps your liver, kidneys to get rid of the pollution in your body. at first I took 3 capsules, and it looked like I felt the detox effect....but that's a good sign.