July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Silymarin, 300 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

Great price, quality

Posted by Reviewer3361183 on Nov 06, 2007

Apprecaite the 2x strength -- and of course, great price.

Quality and Good Price

Posted by Reviewer2863327 on May 26, 2006

My partner has been taken this product for several months and her liver health has improved significantly. Now Foods has good quality products at reasonable prices.

Helps my liver a lot

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Jun 16, 2012

I'm so glad I found this product. I can really feel a difference in my liver when I take it. My food sensitivities decrease, my digestion is better, my elimination is improved and my skin is much clearer. I bought it because of the high dose of silymarin. The dandelion and artichoke are also very good for liver detoxification. This stuff is fantastic! Thanks to iHerb for making it available at this price.

하루한알!

Posted by 5248833957429343020 on Aug 07, 2013

이게갑이지라 이거 한때 두통인가 세통정도 꾸준히 먹으니까 술존트세졌었음........ 다 덤벼!!!!!!!!!!! 근데 끊으니까 제자리 ㅋ 술세질라구 다시 복용중 낄낄

I can drink alcohol so much more with me taking MIlk Thistle Extrac somemore this 2X and this works well as the other brands I have tried!

Posted by ClickHere-SeeMyReviewsPls on Feb 20, 2014

I can drink alcohol so much more with me taking Milk Thistle Extract and this works well as the other brands I have tried! Just have to take less pills since it is more potent :) No more vomiting as my body is able to digest the alcohol fast enough and friends are surprised by my sudden huge improvement in drinking where now is the other way, friends would already drunk dead on the floor and I have to bring them home instead now. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!