from Russia

Posted by VAD507 on Jul 28, 2012

Excellent product. I accept myself and recommend to friends ...

Good supplimenent

Posted by Reviewer2501495 on Jan 14, 2011

Has really helped with allergies, didn't originally take for that reason but it's a much appreciated result.

Good product

Posted by 4694749116926849479 on Jun 16, 2016

I have very good feeling after this product. I was bought it as Liver Protector but its effect on mood in good way in my case

Now Foods, Silymarin - Helped restore my liver!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

The liver is an amazing organ. It has the ability to regenerate and heal itself. It can absorb so much abuse (from unhealthy drinking and lifestyle) that's why it can still function even if it's 75% damaged. The downside is, once it shows it's diseased, the damage may have already gone far. Like what happened to me. I used to have a liking for drinking, even on an empty stomach. One day, I felt sluggish and feverish. When I went to pee, my urine was colored dark tea! I was hospitalized for 3 weeks. Fortunately,I was at the spring of my life then, and I was able to recover. Milk thistle was one of the herbal concoctions I remembered taking. Now at iHerb, I saw this product and promptly ordered one. After 2 bottles, I saw an equivalent, and a cheaper one, at Costco. That's where my milk thistle comes from now. But this product is good, and has a bigger &quot;mg&quot; at 300, compared to what I'm taking now which is at 250. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Good

Posted by 5367308278076799797 on Dec 28, 2015

Will se next time when will take blood out my liver status, think that this double dose of thistle is good for this price, only thing with extract is that they are not fresh, fresh meds and herbs are much more powerfull.

Reduced Hangover

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Nov 24, 2008

Improves Liver and Kidney function (check pubmed journals). It's definitely helped me in these areas. Hangovers are shorter now ;) and less protein-urea Definitely a keeper as it assists your body whilst using multiple supplements.

Dandelion, no thanks

Posted by Reviewer2638624 on May 17, 2011

Decent product but I have read that dandelion is harsh on the liver and personal experience seems to validate that opinion. I will finish off the bottle once my body gets stronger.

Estrogen mimicker: NOT recommended for those hormone-sensitive uterine/ovarian conditions

Posted by 5618958726650846717 on Jan 13, 2017

I have autoimmune hyperthyroidism as well as PCOS (the two often go hand-in-hand). I was not aware of the possible side effects of milk thistle. It seemed to work fairly well up to a point WHEN combined with Christopher's Original Formulas for Liver and Gallbladder... On its own, it had given me flatulence and uncomfortable, scatty, watery stools. On the final evening, it triggered severe bloating, constipation, cramping, pain, intestinal blockage requiring emergency surgery. I'm not saying it was the milk thistle directly since I have the aforementioned underlying conditions but I won't be taking it again.

It is better to take in the complex. Diuretic.

Posted by 0LD-SHAMAN on Aug 01, 2011

It is better to take in the complex. Diuretic.

good support

Posted by Reviewer1732550 on Nov 15, 2007

A must for protein monsters