good for detox

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Mar 01, 2009

I use it for the detox effect. It helps your liver, kidneys to get rid of the pollution in your body. at first I took 3 capsules, and it looked like I felt the detox effect....but that's a good sign.

Prevent and Treat Morning Sickness

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Feb 21, 2012

Start taking 2 of these a day before concieving to prevent and treat morning sickness, and continue with 2 a day completley through the 1st trimester to prevent and treat morning sickness. Take with NOW super enzymes (1 at each meal) Gr8dopholis (1 with eac meal), and NOW (or other) ginger root (1 capsle 2x day). You will be simply amazed how much morning sickness will decrease, or go away! Also, Magnesium Citrate (400 mg) also can help.... The liver has tons of hormones to deal with early in pregnancy!

1 star

Posted by JOSPHH on May 05, 2016

i dont use it

Great

Posted by 5068510485614524575 on May 09, 2016

Great!

It's beautiful!!!

Posted by 5360160376415983190 on Jan 15, 2014

I'm very happy with the products, which ordered on this site and I hope that in the future can be ordered sngova biologically active additives only online iherb.com.

good

Posted by 4672824069486006549 on Jun 29, 2014

good

EXELENTE

Posted by Reviewer1339780 on Feb 14, 2013

O MELHOR

Detox Aid

Posted by 4833347074600244962 on Nov 04, 2013

Very effective in suporting my liver and kidneys through a Candida Albicans detox treatment. When used with NOW Foods NAC Critical Antioxidant I have almost no die off symptoms.

Good

Posted by 5334802420187364154 on Sep 22, 2014

As you know milk thistle is very good for human liver, I am very satisfied with this product as I expected. After I had heavy drink, I didn't suffer from the hangover and easily overcame. Good, good, good. I highly recommend you that if you have a long fatigue, please try this product.

Fixing fatty liver

Posted by 5109157552070576586 on Oct 20, 2014

I take Silymarin for 2 years together with Metformin. The combination keeps my slightly elevated sugar in control and completely cured my fatty liver. Also, recently my liver enzymes are perfectly within limit. I used other brands as well (Swanson, for example), this one is as good as the others but better priced. Highly recommended!