seems working good!

Posted by 5702083983222486435 on Jan 14, 2016

good formula !

Recommended for PCOS

Posted by Konnichiwa on Dec 24, 2015

This was recommended to me to help my PCOS issues. This is one of the most crucial herbs for improving liver function. As the liver is the main organ of detoxification, this herb is extremely useful in the treatment of PCOS. See my other reviews of supplements/herbs that I take to help with my PCOS.

good product

Posted by 4860901449804686039 on Dec 12, 2015

I am very happy with this product, so far i noticed my tummy no more cold like cool bag. And my tummy felt very comfortable event morning or night time. therefore i give 5 stars 'Super' .

Good Gift

Posted by 5683912499540595537 on Jun 06, 2015

I love this

Random allergies disappeared

Posted by Reviewer1246497 on May 25, 2015

I just wanted to do some detox and bought this product hoping it would cleanse out something. But what I got from my first bottle was much more than that. I used to suffer from everyday fatigue and random skin allergies. For past several years, my skin would form small rashes usually around hands and feet around night time and sometimes throughout the whole body causing itchiness. As I started taking Silymarin daily with multi vitamins, I felt much easier waking up in the morning. Around half way through the bottle, I realized that my skin has been normal and didn't form any rashes. I did not expect this to happen since many dermatologists that I consulted with diagnosed that the symptoms are nothing more than random allergic reactions caused by my highly sensitive skin. After my first bottle, I'm giving some time until my second so that hopefully my body don't become immune to silymarin, however I am definitely happy and will buy a second one.

Great for liver protection

Posted by 5279447784372509606 on Sep 30, 2014

Great for liver protection, especially when drinking alcohol. Turmeric is a nice addition even thought I doubt it's very active in this supplement.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1365855 on Sep 24, 2014

Great Product! I love NOW products.

Easy to swallow

Posted by 5187532117688437926 on Sep 02, 2014

Great value for money, easy to swallow capsules.