July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Silymarin, Milk Thistle Extract, 150 mg, 120 Vcaps

Reviews 5-star

Silymarin and Curcumin

Posted by ZlatinVal on Aug 19, 2012

The combination of Milk Thistle with Turmeric is far more protective than two herbs separately. Be careful because Milk thistle can lower blood sugar and must be used with caution if you have sever hypoglycemia. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Note: If you plan to use these herbs in long term make sure you have artichoke to alternate the herbs.

LOve IT

Posted by Reviewer2371998 on Feb 10, 2010

I use this every other mouth to detox my liver my eyes are clear and my energy level is much better

Excellent liver protector & cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2640003 on Nov 25, 2007

I just love this product, in fact I love all of the NOW products that my family & I are using. My son is taking medication which can be damaging to his liver for the past 5 years. But all of his blood tests have been good and I believe that is due to this product.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2750099 on Mar 02, 2008

Using this for my 8 year old standard poodle who has chronic hepatitus. So can only speak for the improvment I have seen in her since beginning use of this. Dissolves easily...important for administering

Best Gift ive brought my grandmother

Posted by Reviewer2358523 on May 07, 2010

I don't take it but my grandmother feels GREAT! I'm not to sure what she feels but you can tell that she does! She said its the best gift she has ever receive