from Russia

Posted by VAD507 on Jul 28, 2012

A wonderful tool. It helps me to defend my liver. I advise you to their friends.

Muy bueno

Posted by 5582406069974960521 on May 17, 2016

Desintoxica el hígado. Me lo aconsejó un médico. Perfecto.

den

Posted by 5620085419705573468 on Oct 22, 2012

very value for money. good for body

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer2253876 on Jan 29, 2012

I have been taking Milk Thistle to help cleanse my liver

The best for kidney health

Posted by patehosplace on Jan 27, 2010

Keeps everything working as it should.

Great to Repair & Restore LIVER

Posted by Reviewer2483934 on Sep 10, 2012

Really works!

Good Gift

Posted by 5510771566799122996 on Jun 17, 2015

My brother like it

Liver Helper

Posted by Reviewer2503069 on Mar 22, 2012

In Feb07 a blood test showed my bilirubin was slightly elevated, so I ordered and began taking 2 caps/day of the Sylymarin Milk Thistle Extract (SMTE), along with a couple other liver related supplements. After being on the three supplements for one week the labs were repeated and my bilirubin had come down to normal. I continued taking the SMTE consistently until sometime in late September07. (The bottle I was using ran out, and I was unaware I had another bottle in stock.) Appromixately 3-6 weeks later, I began experiencing a persistent, red, angry line in the sclera of my right eye that I believe is related to dysfunction of my liver. I again began taking one of the other unnamed liver supplements on a regular basis, but saw little or no improvement in the red line after several days. Then I discovered I had another bottle of the SMTE in stock and again began taking 2 capsules per day of it. Within only 3 days of taking the Milk Thistle Extract, the red line in my eye was about 75% improved, and it completely resolved within about a week more. I therefore decided to be more consistent with the SMTE because it seems to be extra helpful to my liver, moreso than the other products I was taking.

good product

Posted by 4860901449804686039 on Dec 12, 2015

I am very happy with this product, so far i noticed my tummy no more cold like cool bag. And my tummy felt very comfortable event morning or night time. therefore i give 5 stars 'Super' .

good combo

Posted by teacup on May 20, 2010

I've been using this for years. I choose this one because Silymarin and turmeric work very well together