Random allergies disappeared

Posted by Reviewer1246497 on May 25, 2015

I just wanted to do some detox and bought this product hoping it would cleanse out something. But what I got from my first bottle was much more than that. I used to suffer from everyday fatigue and random skin allergies. For past several years, my skin would form small rashes usually around hands and feet around night time and sometimes throughout the whole body causing itchiness. As I started taking Silymarin daily with multi vitamins, I felt much easier waking up in the morning. Around half way through the bottle, I realized that my skin has been normal and didn't form any rashes. I did not expect this to happen since many dermatologists that I consulted with diagnosed that the symptoms are nothing more than random allergic reactions caused by my highly sensitive skin. After my first bottle, I'm giving some time until my second so that hopefully my body don't become immune to silymarin, however I am definitely happy and will buy a second one.

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

I can drink alcohol so much more with me taking MIlk Thistle Extract and this works well as the other brands I have tried! No more vomiting as my body is able to digest the alcohol fast enough and friends are surprised by my sudden huge improvement in drinking where now is the other way, friends would already drunk dead on the floor and I have to bring them home instead now. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

More powerful than the other Now Foods Silymarin

Posted by Reviewer1660870 on May 17, 2011

Taking liver products has improved my chronic fatigue more than anything else I pursued. I had started Source Natural's Liver Guard and felt a bit more energetic. However I also noticed a new red blotch on my cornea that a reviewer mentioned here. I added this product to my regime. The red mark has gone. However in my cases I believe it was also due to stopping taking a lipotropic - a substance that stimulates bile secretion (like a 'liver cleanse'). I learned later on that my system is too weak at present for that kind of thing and it caused ride sided pain, cold and weakness. That is quite possibly caused the redness in the eye. But anyway I'm feeling well on this product combined with Liver Guard, Acetyl Carnitine and Magnesium Malate. I like the curcumin mixture.

Best Gift ive brought my grandmother

Posted by Reviewer2358523 on May 07, 2010

I don't take it but my grandmother feels GREAT! I'm not to sure what she feels but you can tell that she does! She said its the best gift she has ever receive

Super

Posted by drBolhuis on Apr 28, 2008

Good liversupport, nice combination with curcuma