Very poor service

Posted by 5606869854793168734 on Dec 13, 2015

I never received the product. When I wrote an e-mail asking for answers I was told that shipping milk thistle into Sweden is not allowed (which I find very strange). I was not offered refunds nor any kind of compensation. When I asked if I could get a refund or perhaps get something else than the milk thistle I received an e-mail saying that the matter would be looked into. I then never heard back. I payed almost 90 dollars which is a lot of money to me. What I don´t understand is why no one bothered to write back to give some sort of an explanation. This simply is in my opinion a very bad way to run your business and hardly a good way to get a good reputation. The only reason I even rated one star is because it is not possible to rate with zero stars.

It comes with tumeric which is a plus

Posted by limango on Jul 03, 2016

have always known the goodness of tumeric and being a regular drinker, always thought its good to aid the liver on a semi-regular basis. But read on WebMD that "milk thistle may mimic the effects of estrogen, some women should avoid this herb. This includes women who have fibroid tumors or endometriosis. Additionally, women with breast, uterine, and ovarian cancers should not take milk thistle."

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Oct 06, 2008

Love the fact that this also contains Turmeric. One less pill to take.

WOW! Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Feb 07, 2010

This stuff works!

Silymarin Milk Thistle Extract...Great Product !!!

Posted by Reviewer2455359 on Oct 24, 2011

Been using Silymarin Milk Thistle Extract for years. Great Product !!! My liver is in excellent shape, as recent blood tests confirm. I have used 150 mg and 300 mg, either one protects the liver and keeps the liver working well. Very highly recommend !!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

I can drink alcohol so much more with me taking MIlk Thistle Extract and this works well as the other brands I have tried! No more vomiting as my body is able to digest the alcohol fast enough and friends are surprised by my sudden huge improvement in drinking where now is the other way, friends would already drunk dead on the floor and I have to bring them home instead now. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

With Turmeric!

Posted by Reviewer2104918 on Jun 16, 2008

What a great way to get Turmeric into my diet!

Recommended for PCOS

Posted by Konnichiwa on Dec 24, 2015

This was recommended to me to help my PCOS issues. This is one of the most crucial herbs for improving liver function. As the liver is the main organ of detoxification, this herb is extremely useful in the treatment of PCOS. See my other reviews of supplements/herbs that I take to help with my PCOS.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1746062 on Jun 16, 2011

This product keeps my liver and gallbladder happy, which keeps me happy. A good product that works.

great product with a secret bonus! tumeric too!

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Jul 16, 2008

This is a cheap and potent source of the powerful liver protectant/rejuvenant, Milk Thistle. I use this for when I'm drinking. As a fnatastic added bonus, it includes even more Tumeric than milk thistle, and tumeric is one of the most potent anti-carcinogens known. Another great value from NOW.