WOW! Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Feb 07, 2010

This stuff works!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

I can drink alcohol so much more with me taking MIlk Thistle Extract and this works well as the other brands I have tried! No more vomiting as my body is able to digest the alcohol fast enough and friends are surprised by my sudden huge improvement in drinking where now is the other way, friends would already drunk dead on the floor and I have to bring them home instead now. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Silymarin Milk Thistle Extract...Great Product !!!

Posted by Reviewer2455359 on Oct 24, 2011

Been using Silymarin Milk Thistle Extract for years. Great Product !!! My liver is in excellent shape, as recent blood tests confirm. I have used 150 mg and 300 mg, either one protects the liver and keeps the liver working well. Very highly recommend !!

With Turmeric!

Posted by Reviewer2104918 on Jun 16, 2008

What a great way to get Turmeric into my diet!

Recommended for PCOS

Posted by Konnichiwa on Dec 24, 2015

This was recommended to me to help my PCOS issues. This is one of the most crucial herbs for improving liver function. As the liver is the main organ of detoxification, this herb is extremely useful in the treatment of PCOS. See my other reviews of supplements/herbs that I take to help with my PCOS.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1746062 on Jun 16, 2011

This product keeps my liver and gallbladder happy, which keeps me happy. A good product that works.

great product with a secret bonus! tumeric too!

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Jul 16, 2008

This is a cheap and potent source of the powerful liver protectant/rejuvenant, Milk Thistle. I use this for when I'm drinking. As a fnatastic added bonus, it includes even more Tumeric than milk thistle, and tumeric is one of the most potent anti-carcinogens known. Another great value from NOW.

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1653759 on Aug 09, 2008

This is a great way to cleanse the liver of all the toxins and it works so well.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Oct 09, 2009

My husband takes this for his liver and it is looking good.

now foods milk thistle

Posted by Reviewer1179196 on Oct 15, 2008

an excellent liver cleanser and detoxer can feel a big difference