Good cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Jul 07, 2014

This works great! I started needing to use the toilet more often. I recommend drinking allot of water with this! And start with just one capsule a day and take more after some time...

Bought it for my brother

Posted by FalseUnicorn on May 26, 2014

Well, it`s hard to say anything definitive but at least it didn`t cause any negative effect. Will probably buy again because of the good combination of milk thisle extract and turmeric.

feeling awake

Posted by Reviewer2847539 on May 12, 2014

good

Mrs Jamieson

Posted by 4943069798396344841 on Apr 27, 2014

started noticing changes and feeling the results after about a week of using

Good

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 26, 2014

Excellent combination of milk thistle and turmeric. Both good for the liver and antioxidant.

good

Posted by Reviewer1754018 on Apr 24, 2014

I just started using this. So far I love it.

Silymarin

Posted by 5749584382856152975 on Apr 01, 2014

A very good milk thistle product

milk thistle

Posted by 5436210113454149986 on Mar 29, 2014

I'm not so sure but it feels a little bit helpful for sober up.

ok so far

Posted by 5380777929030439870 on Mar 19, 2014

ok so far, does the job

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

I can drink alcohol so much more with me taking MIlk Thistle Extract and this works well as the other brands I have tried! No more vomiting as my body is able to digest the alcohol fast enough and friends are surprised by my sudden huge improvement in drinking where now is the other way, friends would already drunk dead on the floor and I have to bring them home instead now. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!