Love it

Posted by Reviewer1860405 on Feb 21, 2009

I take this combined with my Chlorophyll and feel I get better bowel movements.

Silymarin and blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer1043096 on Apr 02, 2010

There is some evidence about blood sugar lowering effects of Silymarin. My first results are encouraging. I am taking 6 pills/day.

Detox

Posted by Reviewer1401684 on Sep 27, 2010

Great product for cleansing and detoxing your liver. It also contains turmeric that helps boost your immune system. What a combo.

Works real good!

Posted by Reviewer1308274 on Oct 09, 2010

have used this fro the last 2 weeks and I can feel it instantly in the morning when I wake up. the body's feel refreshed and no signs of tiredness!

Keep Your Liver Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1826598 on Feb 18, 2011

I survived an accident in 'simple hospital prostate biopsy'; my liver almost failed (I consume virtually no alcohol.). This product of the milk thistle plant is inexpensive and regular use has greatly improved the functioning of my liver. This is anecdotal, but it is my actual experience.

Excellent for supporting the liver

Posted by LouLou on May 31, 2013

I have never noticed this brand or any other brand of Milk Thistle to be beneficial but I quite like to take it just in case its working :-) I am updating this review to say that I believe that this has really helped to support my liver. I am ordering more and some for my sister too. I think it takes about 3 months to start working, I like this product because it contains only the milk thistle and in a good dose.

ok so far

Posted by 5380777929030439870 on Mar 19, 2014

ok so far, does the job

Does wonders for my psoriasis!

Posted by leenaporo on Dec 15, 2013

I've been taking this supplement since May 2013 and it's done wonders on my psoriasis. If I take the dosage advised on the bottle, though, my already high blood pressure goes way too up. So I just take two pills in the morning, and use a basic oily cream each night. The progress is slower, sure, but if this keeps up I'll be completely psoriasis-free by next summer!

good product

Posted by 5237285262202382651 on Nov 05, 2012

I use it for yearly clensing of liver and it's great product...

Recommended for PCOS

Posted by Konnichiwa on Dec 24, 2015

This was recommended to me to help my PCOS issues. This is one of the most crucial herbs for improving liver function. As the liver is the main organ of detoxification, this herb is extremely useful in the treatment of PCOS. See my other reviews of supplements/herbs that I take to help with my PCOS.