Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1653759 on Aug 09, 2008

This is a great way to cleanse the liver of all the toxins and it works so well.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Oct 09, 2009

My husband takes this for his liver and it is looking good.

now foods milk thistle

Posted by Reviewer1179196 on Oct 15, 2008

an excellent liver cleanser and detoxer can feel a big difference

turmeric

Posted by Reviewer1221528 on Dec 31, 2008

I appreciate the turmeric, and Now Foods is great, and a great value. This is a nice way to stack the odds in your favor.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1860405 on Feb 21, 2009

I take this combined with my Chlorophyll and feel I get better bowel movements.

Silymarin and blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer1043096 on Apr 02, 2010

There is some evidence about blood sugar lowering effects of Silymarin. My first results are encouraging. I am taking 6 pills/day.

Detox

Posted by Reviewer1401684 on Sep 27, 2010

Great product for cleansing and detoxing your liver. It also contains turmeric that helps boost your immune system. What a combo.

Works real good!

Posted by Reviewer1308274 on Oct 09, 2010

have used this fro the last 2 weeks and I can feel it instantly in the morning when I wake up. the body's feel refreshed and no signs of tiredness!

Keep Your Liver Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1826598 on Feb 18, 2011

I survived an accident in 'simple hospital prostate biopsy'; my liver almost failed (I consume virtually no alcohol.). This product of the milk thistle plant is inexpensive and regular use has greatly improved the functioning of my liver. This is anecdotal, but it is my actual experience.

Excellent for supporting the liver

Posted by LouLou on May 31, 2013

I have never noticed this brand or any other brand of Milk Thistle to be beneficial but I quite like to take it just in case its working :-) I am updating this review to say that I believe that this has really helped to support my liver. I am ordering more and some for my sister too. I think it takes about 3 months to start working, I like this product because it contains only the milk thistle and in a good dose.