Does wonders for my psoriasis!

Posted by leenaporo on Dec 15, 2013

I've been taking this supplement since May 2013 and it's done wonders on my psoriasis. If I take the dosage advised on the bottle, though, my already high blood pressure goes way too up. So I just take two pills in the morning, and use a basic oily cream each night. The progress is slower, sure, but if this keeps up I'll be completely psoriasis-free by next summer!

good product

Posted by 5237285262202382651 on Nov 05, 2012

I use it for yearly clensing of liver and it's great product...

It comes with tumeric which is a plus

Posted by limango on Jul 03, 2016

have always known the goodness of tumeric and being a regular drinker, always thought its good to aid the liver on a semi-regular basis. But read on WebMD that "milk thistle may mimic the effects of estrogen, some women should avoid this herb. This includes women who have fibroid tumors or endometriosis. Additionally, women with breast, uterine, and ovarian cancers should not take milk thistle."

Silymarin

Posted by 5749584382856152975 on Apr 01, 2014

A very good milk thistle product

Avoid if you have gastric issues.

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

This made my gastritis worse. It is my own fault as I didn't check the contents before ordering. It contains turmeric, which can be upsetting to sensitive stomaches. I found another brands that seems to be working fine. I am using this as part of a regimen for estrogen dominance(/adrenal fatigue.)

Yeah, Love the Milk Thistle and Turmeric Combo

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

This is my liver support of choice. Good price, milk thistle for the liver and turmeric to fight inflammation. Some of my medications can have a negative effect on liver enzymes.

liver health and protection

Posted by Reviewer1488646 on Jan 25, 2011

This product is cheap and guards my liver from daily toxins. I use in combination with alpha lipoic acid and selenium.I have noticed my immune system is stronger than it was. I haven't been sick even when others have , around me.

Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2101511 on Nov 27, 2007

After our colon cleanse every two or three months, we take milk thistle for about a week to cleanse our liver

Do not buy this from iHerb.com

Posted by 5001491356706418646 on Apr 05, 2016

If you are buying from India, stay away from iHerb as you may end up paying 53% of duty fee. Be careful witl iHerb rates in INR and the hidden customs charges + DHL hidden charges which are not shown anywhere in the website. My rating is not for the product, its for iHerb.com

silymarin