Silymarin

Posted by 5749584382856152975 on Apr 01, 2014

A very good milk thistle product

Avoid if you have gastric issues.

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

This made my gastritis worse. It is my own fault as I didn't check the contents before ordering. It contains turmeric, which can be upsetting to sensitive stomaches. I found another brands that seems to be working fine. I am using this as part of a regimen for estrogen dominance(/adrenal fatigue.)

Yeah, Love the Milk Thistle and Turmeric Combo

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

This is my liver support of choice. Good price, milk thistle for the liver and turmeric to fight inflammation. Some of my medications can have a negative effect on liver enzymes.

liver health and protection

Posted by Reviewer1488646 on Jan 25, 2011

This product is cheap and guards my liver from daily toxins. I use in combination with alpha lipoic acid and selenium.I have noticed my immune system is stronger than it was. I haven't been sick even when others have , around me.

Very poor service

Posted by 5606869854793168734 on Dec 13, 2015

I never received the product. When I wrote an e-mail asking for answers I was told that shipping milk thistle into Sweden is not allowed (which I find very strange). I was not offered refunds nor any kind of compensation. When I asked if I could get a refund or perhaps get something else than the milk thistle I received an e-mail saying that the matter would be looked into. I then never heard back. I payed almost 90 dollars which is a lot of money to me. What I don´t understand is why no one bothered to write back to give some sort of an explanation. This simply is in my opinion a very bad way to run your business and hardly a good way to get a good reputation. The only reason I even rated one star is because it is not possible to rate with zero stars.

Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2101511 on Nov 27, 2007

After our colon cleanse every two or three months, we take milk thistle for about a week to cleanse our liver

silymarin

Posted by Reviewer1335607 on Jul 07, 2008

good product recommened

Now Foods, Silymarin, (Milk Thistle Extract), 150 mg, 120 Capsules.

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Oct 25, 2008

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (5 out of 5). A high quality product.

Do not buy this from iHerb.com

Posted by 5001491356706418646 on Apr 05, 2016

If you are buying from India, stay away from iHerb as you may end up paying 53% of duty fee. Be careful witl iHerb rates in INR and the hidden customs charges + DHL hidden charges which are not shown anywhere in the website. My rating is not for the product, its for iHerb.com

Muy bueno

Posted by 5582406069974960521 on May 17, 2016

Desintoxica el hígado. Me lo aconsejó un médico. Perfecto.