Liver Helper

Posted by Reviewer2503069 on Mar 22, 2012

In Feb07 a blood test showed my bilirubin was slightly elevated, so I ordered and began taking 2 caps/day of the Sylymarin Milk Thistle Extract (SMTE), along with a couple other liver related supplements. After being on the three supplements for one week the labs were repeated and my bilirubin had come down to normal. I continued taking the SMTE consistently until sometime in late September07. (The bottle I was using ran out, and I was unaware I had another bottle in stock.) Appromixately 3-6 weeks later, I began experiencing a persistent, red, angry line in the sclera of my right eye that I believe is related to dysfunction of my liver. I again began taking one of the other unnamed liver supplements on a regular basis, but saw little or no improvement in the red line after several days. Then I discovered I had another bottle of the SMTE in stock and again began taking 2 capsules per day of it. Within only 3 days of taking the Milk Thistle Extract, the red line in my eye was about 75% improved, and it completely resolved within about a week more. I therefore decided to be more consistent with the SMTE because it seems to be extra helpful to my liver, moreso than the other products I was taking.

pretty good for ageing liver

Posted by Reviewer1776976 on Jan 29, 2011

I get this for my Dad. It's a friend of old ailing liver. Also, any liver problem should benefit for it's intake.

liver cleans

Posted by Reviewer1754710 on Jan 14, 2011

Good price

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2961753 on May 08, 2011

Good for liver

Enormous value for money

Posted by Reviewer3330793 on Feb 28, 2011

Looking at the scores of dayly intake percentages this product contributes significantly to a healthy dayly nursing pattern.

Now Foods, Silymarin Milk Thistle Extract

Posted by Reviewer1155414 on Mar 24, 2011

Helps to cleanse and rejeuvenate liver.

Love the combination.Seems to work well.

Posted by Reviewer1612531 on Jun 27, 2011

Better than milk thistle alone

Liver detox

Posted by tamerhosny on Jul 05, 2011

I'm confident with this product! I recommend this for sluggish liver, especially those who like to take oily food. Good to combine with dandelion as well.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3334900 on Aug 16, 2011

Seems to be doing the job

Fast delivery for iHerb

Posted by Reviewer3136097 on Aug 19, 2011

It works effectively for me.