estrogenic

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jul 30, 2015

I've bought it for endometriosis, to heal the liver, but then found out that the liver recognizes it as estrogen. So it should be taken for a short period of time by those who have hormone sensitive conditions.

Hmm, not so good for detox

Posted by Reviewer1660870 on Jul 08, 2010

I bought this as I am doing a Candida diet (no sweet substances in my diet at all, no white flour, no lactose or yeast). The diet is proving to be awfully effective as I've felt poisoned by the dying Candida. I have been feeling absolutely horrible. This product was supposed to help by beefing up the power of the liver to remove toxins. Well it hasn't really helped with the 'toxic' sensation I've been experiencing. If detox is your aim I would not recommend this product. Through some very good fortune I found reviews here for Jarrow NAC (N Acetyl Cysteine) that said it was good for detox. So far - and I've only had 2 tablets so it's early to tell - it appears to be reducing my detox symptoms in a very noticeable way. This product never helped with this.

Supposedly estrogenic

Posted by Reviewer2141871 on Dec 05, 2010

From what I've read, silymarin is estrogenic, meaning it acts as female sex hormone on the body. As a man, I'm too scared to take it because I don't want to develop breast tissue or sexual side effects. I have no idea how potent it is; maybe I am exaggerating but I'm not taking any risks for now. I wish I had known this before I ordered. I was going to use it to prevent cholesterol gallstones, since it lowers the cholesterol saturation index of bile and has other beneficial effects against gallstones.

Don't know

Posted by 4699479065172821499 on Oct 30, 2012

Can't really tell if this is doing anything at all.

I don't know well...

Posted by LoveLeeGPace on Mar 24, 2015

Some says this works. But I am not sure... But keep trying this.

Now food, silymarin, milk thistle

Posted by Reviewer2732796 on Apr 02, 2012

This is for my brother I don't know yet

I need help

Posted by 4746814299444061701 on Nov 23, 2016

Seems good fantastic proudest I just start talking it But I have question for the best results What the best time to take it???

Didn't notice any effects

Posted by Reviewer1724750 on Nov 24, 2016

Took the entire bottle over the course of a couple months. Noticed no positive or negative effects. Did not repurchase.

Can't tell the effects yet

Posted by Reviewer1738515 on Dec 28, 2012

Heard about the benefits of this product so decided to try. As I am not very consistent in taking this, I have yet to be able to experience the benefits quoted. Will observe for a while.

Now Foods, Silymarin, Milk Thistle Extract, 2X - 300 mg, 200 Vcaps(NOW-04753)

Posted by Reviewer1338743 on Feb 26, 2013

so far experience nothing after one mth of usage however, the delivery of the product is fast

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »