Silymarin - good for the liver

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Jun 28, 2012

This product helps my liver a lot. I have had long term detoxification issues and they have improved significantly. It has helped clear up my brain fog, headaches, food intolerances, candida issues and constipation. Clearer skin is an added bonus. I like the high dose of silymarin extract as well as the fact that it also has dandelion and artichoke. The price from iHerb is good too. It is important to drink plenty of water when taking it (2-3 liters/day minimum) Other things I have found helpful for my liver are daily Heritage Products organic castor oil packs, Eclectic Institute Vita Lipotropic, digestive enzymes, warm water with lemon juice first thing in the morning, colon hydrotherapy as well as minimizing my consumption of animal protein.

for my boyfriend

Posted by Natural- on Jun 28, 2012

I bought this for my boyfriend and he does not forget taking this one cause it's good.

feels good for health~

Posted by 4758820676714939685 on Jun 27, 2012

feels good for health~

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2979256 on Jun 22, 2012

everytime I used this product I developed stomach cramps severe enough to make life quite unpleasant. I have taken milk thistle before and never had any problem but these capsules have have two other products in them as well as the milk thistle. Maybe they are just a little bit strong for me but I could not recommend.

Potent stuff!

Posted by otherkind on Apr 09, 2012

Really a potent stuff. This complex delivers 300mg of Milk Thistle extract + Artichoke and Dandelion root extract. Together these works a splendid liver detox and support.I bought it for my granny to support her liver. Works really good! The results of her analysis become better! Don't forget to consult your physician before buying this pills. Отличное средство ля поддержки печени, очень экономичное и эффективное. На Украине преппарат содержащий всего 30 мг силимарина стоит почти 10 долларов. Отличная экономия, не так ли?

Now food, silymarin, milk thistle

Posted by Reviewer2732796 on Apr 02, 2012

This is for my brother I don't know yet

BEST EVER

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Mar 17, 2012

the price on these is so good, it makes it cheap to take one everyday!

Very Good!!

Posted by Reviewer1524137 on Mar 07, 2012

This supplement is very high quality. The hangover is unrelated existence since I took this supplement.

Protecting your liver function

Posted by Reviewer3333355 on Mar 04, 2012

My mom takes a lot of medication and is taking these to protect her liver from processing all those chemicals. She says that she's been sleeping better not waking up in the middle of the night. I guess it's working somehow.

Good value