Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, Silymarin, Milk Thistle Extract, 2X - 300 mg, 200 Veggie Caps

I wouldn't go a day without it

Posted by kaheekim on Sep 18, 2012

Silymarin makes me feel more energized throughout the day. Happy liver = happy me!

Well worth the cost.

Posted by thenourishedlife on Nov 09, 2012

I used to be a bargain hunter when it came to supplements, but now I know better. This Silymarin is a high quality, standardized product that delivers the full benefits of milk thistle. I can absolutely tell this aids in liver function, because I have less PMS now and I lose weight more easily than before (yay!). I've been taking it for about one month (3 capsules every morning and night) and I will continue taking it. A+++

One of the best formulas out there

Posted by 5750447066871541370 on Nov 20, 2012

Great formula. All ingredients work synergistically. Tried many formulas but this one has got it perfect. Milk Thistle, Dandelion and Artichoke in a vegan formula. Works for me.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1220209 on Aug 20, 2012

Works, has good value compared to the other Silymarin products and artichoke dandelion is a plus. Not something to be overdone or you may get an allergic reaction but anything under 10/per day is probably fine. Initially got it to help eliminate a hangover but it also helps me feel 'clearer' even when not drinking.

liver saver

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014

I ordered this herb to support my liver which needed help. I prefer herbs to medicine and with the advice from "The Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse" that recommended drinking apple juice, and taking liver herbs, plus prayer, I have begun to heal. I will continue to use this excellent product. Update: July, 2014. My liver has recovered from Fatty Liver Disease! I received lab reports and an Ultrasound, and everything is normal. ALT and AST have come down from 74 and 67 to 24 for both in one year. The herbs helped the numbers go down to 45, but last month I felt better after praying a prayer I read in Carlos Annacondia's book that was a prayer for healing for the readers. I will still take Milk thistle, as I believe the liver needs this support AND I take glycine and taurine powders in my juice each morning, from iherb, as per Dr. Sandra Cabot's book on liver healing.