Now Foods, Silymarin, Milk Thistle Extract, 2X - 300 mg, 200 Veggie Caps

Very Good!!

Posted by Reviewer1524137 From Japan on Mar 07, 2012

This supplement is very high quality. The hangover is unrelated existence since I took this supplement.

Protecting your liver function

Posted by Reviewer3333355 From Korea, Republic of on Mar 04, 2012

My mom takes a lot of medication and is taking these to protect her liver from processing all those chemicals. She says that she's been sleeping better not waking up in the middle of the night. I guess it's working somehow.

very good

Posted by coupon-code-NOV689 From Bulgaria on Feb 07, 2012

very good for the liver drink more than a year and there is no discomfort in the liver bolkak very strong and works well I will buy again can not live without it

liver saver

Posted by Jeanne1974 From Canada on Jan 07, 2013

I ordered this herb to support my liver which needed help. I prefer herbs to medicine and with the advice from "The Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse" that recommended drinking apple juice, and taking liver herbs, plus prayer, I have begun to heal. I will continue to use this excellent product.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2979256 From Australia on Jun 22, 2012

everytime I used this product I developed stomach cramps severe enough to make life quite unpleasant. I have taken milk thistle before and never had any problem but these capsules have have two other products in them as well as the milk thistle. Maybe they are just a little bit strong for me but I could not recommend.