very good!!

Posted by 5407381202172427839 on Jul 28, 2014

very good!!

liver saver

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014

I ordered this herb to support my liver which needed help. I prefer herbs to medicine and with the advice from "The Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse" that recommended drinking apple juice, and taking liver herbs, plus prayer, I have begun to heal. I will continue to use this excellent product. Update: July, 2014. My liver has recovered from Fatty Liver Disease! I received lab reports and an Ultrasound, and everything is normal. ALT and AST have come down from 74 and 67 to 24 for both in one year. The herbs helped the numbers go down to 45, but last month I felt better after praying a prayer I read in Carlos Annacondia's book that was a prayer for healing for the readers. I will still take Milk thistle, as I believe the liver needs this support AND I take glycine and taurine powders in my juice each morning, from iherb, as per Dr. Sandra Cabot's book on liver healing.

Good for liver health

Posted by livelig on Jul 17, 2014

I give my dog a third of a capsule a day - he is a miniature dog. I like that the capsules are easy to open and dose out. My dog does not like the taste of silymarin, but his liver health has improved while taking this product.

good

Posted by 5455945873963434828 on Jun 01, 2014

Everything in the garden is lovely

Excellent product

Posted by 5762363155919124388 on May 27, 2014

Excellent product which helped my husbands liver and him through hepatitis. highly recommended.

good product

Posted by Ladygreen on May 26, 2014

I don't have liver issues but taking it as preventative. One thing I noticed: if I take it before I go to the party with drinks, I do not get drunk!! It protects your liver from alcohol and does not let it into your blood. It is a great liver protector.

Love it!

Posted by 5692193436911071939 on May 21, 2014

Love it!

good for your liver

Posted by Reviewer1893145 on Mar 17, 2014

I take these to better digest food. When I eat fat, I have to drink coffee, or alcohol to proper digest fat. For me Silymarin works as well as coffee, so I have cut out my coffee habit.

It's beautiful!!!

Posted by 5360160376415983190 on Jan 15, 2014

I'm very happy with the products, which ordered on this site and I hope that in the future can be ordered sngova biologically active additives only online iherb.com.

GOOD~

Posted by 5621861940725982878 on Dec 18, 2013

Looked too good to eat ...