Works

Posted by Reviewer1220209 on Aug 20, 2012

Works, has good value compared to the other Silymarin products and artichoke dandelion is a plus. Not something to be overdone or you may get an allergic reaction but anything under 10/per day is probably fine. Initially got it to help eliminate a hangover but it also helps me feel 'clearer' even when not drinking.

I wouldn't go a day without it

Posted by kaheekim on Sep 18, 2012

Silymarin makes me feel more energized throughout the day. Happy liver = happy me!

Recommended by a nutritionist

Posted by Reviewer2027897 on Sep 04, 2011

Recommended by my nutritionist for cleansing the liver.

recommend

Posted by helpbartus on Mar 10, 2011

very good product-would recommend

Excellent product

Posted by 5762363155919124388 on May 27, 2014

Excellent product which helped my husbands liver and him through hepatitis. highly recommended.

Excellent for the Liver

Posted by 5698323975356349324 on Apr 12, 2016

I had a swollen liver and backed up gallbladder. I took different herbs, mainly Herb Pharm's Stone Breaker formula (AMAZING) and Chanca Piedra to clear up my gallbladder and Now Foods' Double Strength Silymarin. I took the stone breaking herbs for about three weeks before starting on my liver cleanse. My chronic, moderate gallbladder was reduced in three days and 70% gone by three weeks. At this time I started into Now Foods' Silymarin. Right away (40 minutes or so) I could hear my liver gurgling a bit and within two days my swollen liver of the past seven or so months was greatly reduced in size. Fast forward to the end of the bottle, my liver seemed to be fully back to normal, my energy levels were up by about 30% compared to before and my chronic back ache that was there for years was gone, gone, GONE. I could also again eat peanuts again for the first time in years without getting a HUGE, live 300 to 700 pimple outbreak on my back. As is, I use peanuts as my liver test. If I eat a bag and I get the odd pimple, it's time to go back and use Silymarin and other herbs to clean things up again.

REALLY WORKS !

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Feb 20, 2015

Helps and aids in cleansing and weight loss ,felt a difference in 1 st week

Well worth the cost.

Posted by thenourishedlife on Nov 09, 2012

I used to be a bargain hunter when it came to supplements, but now I know better. This Silymarin is a high quality, standardized product that delivers the full benefits of milk thistle. I can absolutely tell this aids in liver function, because I have less PMS now and I lose weight more easily than before (yay!). I've been taking it for about one month (3 capsules every morning and night) and I will continue taking it. A+++

One of the best formulas out there

Posted by 5750447066871541370 on Nov 20, 2012

Great formula. All ingredients work synergistically. Tried many formulas but this one has got it perfect. Milk Thistle, Dandelion and Artichoke in a vegan formula. Works for me.

A big help

Posted by Reviewer2604327 on Oct 31, 2013

I believe this product has been a big help. No unpleasant side effects, but I can tell when I have not taken it. I-Herb service is great, always!