Good

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Feb 13, 2014

Almost everyone needs to take extra care of their liver and it's good for the kidneys from what I've read.

haven't tried it regularly

Posted by 5587240510780236946 on Jan 16, 2014

Hope it works well :) I tried only once so far.

It's beautiful!!!

Posted by 5360160376415983190 on Jan 15, 2014

I'm very happy with the products, which ordered on this site and I hope that in the future can be ordered sngova biologically active additives only online iherb.com.

GOOD~

Posted by 5621861940725982878 on Dec 18, 2013

Looked too good to eat ...

best!

Posted by Reviewer3085250 on Dec 17, 2013

take this when or after you drink!

good

Posted by 5113252882261134305 on Dec 11, 2013

I'll eat well. We know the feeling

Help in detoxifying oestrogens

Posted by Reviewer2865067 on Dec 07, 2013

I took that Sillymarin to detoxify my body from excess oestrogens. I was stuck at a certain weight and begun to loose fat again after adapting my diet to anti-oestrogenic, which Sillymarin is part of.

Silymarin: Doctor ordered for the liver

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Dec 06, 2013

I only started to take this because my doctor said "take it". It cleanses the liver of all the poisons from medication that collect in the liver. Dr also said to take it with ALA and a little vitamin C.

good

Posted by 4664468449266970051 on Nov 23, 2013

good

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Milk thistle is a very safe and proven herb that has been used for over 2000 years. Milk thistle is well-known as a liver herb, protecting the liver, aiding its daily functions and helps to regenerate damaged liver cells. Considering that numbers of harmful chemicals and drugs in our environment and how to inhale/eat them, coupled with stressful lifestyle like drinking, lack of sleep etc, our liver is constantly overworked. Our liver is involved over 300 bodily functions and it doesn’t take a rest (or we will die). Therefore, it is most important to take milk thistle daily! It is also a powerful anti-oxidant that can reduce bad cholesterol, boost immune system, halting cancer growth, diabetes, neuro degenerative diseases and many more! This product also comes with dandelion, another liver herb that is commonly used with milk thistle. Dandelion also comes with the most of the same benefits as milk thistle. Artichoke is another thistle-like plant with similar benefits. This is a powerful combination since the herbs work in synergy to aid our liver (much better than standalone). This bottle is certainly value for money with 200 caps. 2 caps will give the benefits needed so it will still last for 100 days! The caps are vegetarian, not too big and easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. It is also highly recommended to take fiber supplements to aid the body in removing the toxins removed by the liver. Check out my page for more reviews!