Now Foods, Silymarin, Milk Thistle Extract, 2X - 300 mg, 200 Veggie Caps

very good

Posted by coupon-code-NOV689 on Feb 07, 2012

very good for the liver drink more than a year and there is no discomfort in the liver bolkak very strong and works well I will buy again can not live without it

liver saver

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014

I ordered this herb to support my liver which needed help. I prefer herbs to medicine and with the advice from "The Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse" that recommended drinking apple juice, and taking liver herbs, plus prayer, I have begun to heal. I will continue to use this excellent product. Update: July, 2014. My liver has recovered from Fatty Liver Disease! I received lab reports and an Ultrasound, and everything is normal. ALT and AST have come down from 74 and 67 to 24 for both in one year. The herbs helped the numbers go down to 45, but last month I felt better after praying a prayer I read in Carlos Annacondia's book that was a prayer for healing for the readers. I will still take Milk thistle, as I believe the liver needs this support AND I take glycine and taurine powders in my juice each morning, from iherb, as per Dr. Sandra Cabot's book on liver healing.

good for your liver

Posted by Reviewer1893145 on Mar 17, 2014

I take these to better digest food. When I eat fat, I have to drink coffee, or alcohol to proper digest fat. For me Silymarin works as well as coffee, so I have cut out my coffee habit.

Silymarin: Doctor ordered for the liver

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Dec 06, 2013

I only started to take this because my doctor said "take it". It cleanses the liver of all the poisons from medication that collect in the liver. Dr also said to take it with ALA and a little vitamin C.

Silymarin and blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer1043096 on Apr 02, 2010

There is some evidence about blood sugar lowering effects of Silymarin. I am trying now with this product.