July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Silymarin, Milk Thistle Extract, 2X - 300 mg, 200 Veggie Caps

Works

Posted by Reviewer1220209 on Aug 20, 2012

Works, has good value compared to the other Silymarin products and artichoke dandelion is a plus. Not something to be overdone or you may get an allergic reaction but anything under 10/per day is probably fine. Initially got it to help eliminate a hangover but it also helps me feel 'clearer' even when not drinking.

I wouldn't go a day without it

Posted by kaheekim on Sep 18, 2012

Silymarin makes me feel more energized throughout the day. Happy liver = happy me!

Well worth the cost.

Posted by thenourishedlife on Nov 09, 2012

I used to be a bargain hunter when it came to supplements, but now I know better. This Silymarin is a high quality, standardized product that delivers the full benefits of milk thistle. I can absolutely tell this aids in liver function, because I have less PMS now and I lose weight more easily than before (yay!). I've been taking it for about one month (3 capsules every morning and night) and I will continue taking it. A+++

One of the best formulas out there

Posted by 5750447066871541370 on Nov 20, 2012

Great formula. All ingredients work synergistically. Tried many formulas but this one has got it perfect. Milk Thistle, Dandelion and Artichoke in a vegan formula. Works for me.

Your liver’s best friend!!!

Posted by My-Review-Page on Oct 09, 2013

I bought milk thistle after hearing the news that one of the six people sickened in Loomis by death cap mushroom survived after receiving a drug derived from milk thistle. The other four who did not receive the treatment died. The University of Maryland Medical Center states that animal studies have found that milk thistle extract completely counteracts toxic effects when given within 10 minutes of consumption. It can also significantly decrease the toxic effects on the liver if given within the first 24 hours. Now I take milk thistle each time I eat mushrooms---Of course I don’t have to be sick before taking milk thistle. Milk thistle is the best single herb for liver health and detoxification.