VCAPS

Posted by Reviewer1065517 on Nov 18, 2007

Vcaps are a little more difficult to fill and close than regular Gelatin Caps. They are very light. They swallow easy and don’t seem to hang up in my esophagus like some gelatin caps do.

9/10

Posted by Reviewer1023584 on Jan 30, 2009

I tried hardly to find the same product here in bahrain but i found its very easy to order it online from ur site its good so practical to use thank u Liqaa

Good

Posted by Reviewer2902468 on Apr 26, 2009

The capsules are good, a little big, however, they do the trick and I am happy. They are also very inexpensive for vegetarian caps.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1476953 on Nov 13, 2010

Easy to fill up

convenient

Posted by 4648683603780424781 on Jun 10, 2013

i havent used them yet but the site wont allow me to publish my other reviews unless I write something.

Awesome!

Posted by 4944035410481240423 on Dec 29, 2013

I have been buying these for years Use them for filling everything! GSE, cayenne, MSM Love that they are vegan friendly too!

I am satisfied, however the price is too much for empty capsules from cellulose. Всё супер, цена великовата.

Posted by 4679250165930622978 on Jan 31, 2014

Except the price, everything is fine. The size is moderate for me (I have a problem with swallowing often), these are fine. They are easy to close and open which is good. --- Размер капсул отличный, средний - достаточно поместится и проглотить реально. Они в пакетике неплотно закрыты, чтобы легко было их открыть, а потом защелкиваются (вроде того) и сидят плотненько. Я довольна, собираюсь использовать для цитрата кальция из скорлупы.

Quite large but useful for consuming oils

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Aug 28, 2015

I bought this to help me consume EOs that I hate the taste of. Very useful. But I could have bought a smaller capsule.

Good

Posted by 5596564778934540086 on Feb 29, 2016

Convenient veggie caps

Now foods 0 caps. Great stuff.

Posted by Reviewer3235871 on Aug 22, 2009

Exactly what it says on the packet.