Excellent

Posted by TinVal on Aug 20, 2012

Nice Vcaps. They don't smell bad like gelatin ones. The price is normal for 300 pieces. These capsules are often starch-, gluten- and preservative-free to meet U.S. Pharmacopoeia and the European Pharmacopoeia standards as label says.

Vcaps are just as ordered.

Posted by Reviewer2466074 on Feb 27, 2009

I read somewhere in the Internet on a list of "home remedies" that nutmeg has a relaxing affect somewhat like turkey. (Everyone knows how sleepy one gets after a turkey dinner.) I am a mild insomniac. I tried a little nutmeg in milk one night at 3:30 a.m. and went right back to sleep. I thought to fill my own Vcaps with ground nutmeg would be worth a try, because nutmeg in a small glass of milk didn't taste too wonderful. Well, it works. I wake up and then take a nutmeg pill with a small glass of milk and fall right back to sleep. Wonderful! No habit forming drugs..... JBS in Colorado Springs

Love these caps!

Posted by Reviewer3274947 on Dec 27, 2011

These are great if you want to save some $$$ and cap your own herbal supplements or anything else not palatable in loose powder form. I also have a capsule machine (you can get that here too) and it's the best thing since organic non-gmo soymilk! ;)

Good size.

Posted by Reviewer2046670 on Jun 08, 2016

Good size, anything bigger than '0' would be hard to swallow, in my opinion. For your information '00' is bigger than '0' and '000' is even bigger than '00'.

minigun55

Posted by Reviewer2135752 on Jan 24, 2008

This has really helped me with giving my cat his medication. And now he is getting all of it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Jan 01, 2009

I buy a lot of bulk herbs for teas and tinctures. These capsules are easy to use to make pill forumlas, and are vegetarian friendly.

Exactly how you need it to be

Posted by 4704319695495267974 on Apr 07, 2016

These caps are perfect: the size makes them easy to fill, and they click nicely when you close them so they won't open accidentally!

Good Caps

Posted by Reviewer3349311 on Oct 03, 2008

Perfect size. Easy to fit back together. Taste normal. I'm satisfied with these. For the price I'm quite satisfied!

vegi caps

Posted by Reviewer1852576 on Oct 25, 2008

Great stuff, easy to fill and easy to take.

Best Deal in Town

Posted by Reviewer2280023 on Jan 25, 2008

I you caps all the time. These are great quality and cheep, plus they come in a great bag that doesn't tear.