Great product

Posted by Reviewer1809807 on Nov 08, 2009

I was very pleased with this product. I purchased the same product a couple weeks ago and it was twice the price for the same product. Very pleased.

I paid less, and the product was delivered to my doorstep.

Posted by Reviewer2024547 on Jul 19, 2008

I can't tell you how many times I have driven across town for this same product at my health/nutrition store, and they charge more for the item. With the price of gas today, this is a nice savings.

Empty Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1954889 on Jun 01, 2008

For someone who always has to tell the doctor to not prescribe capsules because they aren't vegetarian. Empty v-caps are the solution. It may take a little work filling the caps in myself. But it's a small price to pay...and is actually kind of fun. And the price is just right! I'll be sticking to IHerb for when i'm in need of Vcaps!

Now Foods, Single "O" Vcaps, 300 Empty Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1966388 on Aug 20, 2008

I take these awful tasting little pills so I ordered the Vcaps. They fit great and no more bad taste! They are perfect! Thank You iHerb! Kay

supplements

Posted by AmericanDreamCatcherInc on Oct 10, 2013

great for making your own preparations. I used in order to take large doses of essential oils.

good!

Posted by 5179787325484961853 on Dec 02, 2014

great size, easy to use!

VCAPS

Posted by Reviewer2148715 on Apr 27, 2009

I have ordered many bags of these vcaPS THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN OF THE BEST QUALITY. I LIKE THAT THEY GIVE ME A FEW EXTRA IN EACH BAG.

Very Happy!

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Feb 12, 2010

Great price and very easy to use. Will buy again, but maybe in the bigger size. I sometimes open a capsule and give my kids half the dose in these capsules. It is the right size for them to easily swallow. Saves money in the long run.

Excellent

Posted by polarities on Mar 12, 2014

Great Product.

Keeping kosher

Posted by Reviewer2121046 on Sep 11, 2010

This is a great product. Due to the fact that I keep kosher this has been a huge help in enabling me to take different medicines without having to swallow gelatin capsules.