Now Foods, Slimaluma Plus, 60 Vcaps

spring appetite

Posted by Reviewer3009700 on Apr 12, 2008

This product does suppress your appetite, but , I have noticed that it may cause nausea on an empty stomach. After I eat breakfast,or a full light meal in the afternoon, I wait an hour and take the pills. I suggest you take the pills after a full meal. I eat less meals now. It takes only about two days to notice a change in your appetite.

Same stuff as Country Life GenaSlim

Posted by Reviewer2420678 on May 09, 2007

I prefer NOW brand products and gave this a shot based on the CL GenaSlim reviews. I had to stop taking it after a few days. This stuff swells up and made my gut very distended, as if I had ate two cans of beans. Very uncomfortable and constipating. I guess this may help others because it bloats up like fiber making you feel full, but I do better just lo-carbing.

This product did not do anything for me

Posted by Reviewer2610779 on Aug 26, 2010

I've been using this product as directed, twice per day with 2 tablets but I haven't noticed any difference. My appetite is just the same and I haven't seen any increased weight loss. I'm not drastically overweight anyway but I was looking for a way to speed up weight loss with 'middle age spread'. So, in summary, I haven't noticed any difference.

Just ok.

Posted by Reviewer2718127 on Apr 10, 2008

Though I've read good things about slimaluma, this doesn't seem to do too much for me. I don't really seem to notice a difference in my hunger when I take it. I didn't notice any bad effects, but didn't seem to work well for me either.

No cravings and no shakes!

Posted by Reviewer2497885 on Aug 20, 2007

I work in a high stress environment, and every other kind of appetite suppressant I've tried gave me the shakes. Not Slimaluma Plus! It erases my cravings with no nervousness, but I still have energy. I've really done well with it. Good product!