10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Now Foods, Slippery Elm, Powder, 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 2-star

Dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer1035719 on Jan 18, 2011

Didnt make any difference

Pleasant but laborious to use

Posted by Reviewer2132105 on Dec 10, 2011

I find this too laborious to use now that I have tried the extract version. I like the taste though.

Was not helpful for my throat irritation

Posted by Reviewer2978176 on Mar 28, 2014

I was hoping making a tea from this would help coat my throat and protect it or ease the effects from acid reflux/GERD. The powder dissolves in water but ends up being a powder suspended in water rather than dissolving like salt might. I used half a teaspoon full to make a cup of tea with... I found no benefits from it on my throat. It may be useful for other things but did not work in the way I had hoped it might.

Not terribly effective

Posted by Reviewer3194434 on Apr 13, 2011

I purchased the item because I am looking for a natural remedy/remedies for acid reflux. This product barely takes the edge off the discomfort. I will keep looking.