very soothing

Posted by cahealthpractiioner on Nov 27, 2009

Excellent for gastric distress. Very gentle and soothing.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2606631 on Sep 20, 2011

I have Barrett's Esophagus. I really do not like taking Rx meds, so I've been searching for alternatives on and off for about a year to keep my GERD under control. Recently I've been drinking the Slippery Elm tea a few times per day and seems to be keeping the fires at bay without the use of omeprazole or other medications. I was also using d-limonene for 20+ days, so I'm sure that has played a role in quenching the burn.

Great for an irritated Gastric System

Posted by Reviewer2789164 on Oct 30, 2011

I use it for stomach burning due to an ulcer. It coats the stomach lining and helps to settle the pain. Will buy again

Slippery elm powder

Posted by Reviewer1270667 on Jul 22, 2010

Found this very good for the stomach.

good

Posted by Reviewer1155703 on Oct 15, 2010

works, but don't over do it--you will end up on toilet if you do

different

Posted by Reviewer1649466 on Apr 07, 2011

Well I purchased this to help heal myself for the leaky gut syndrome. I was advised to take this in grules, almost like porage. But I could not get past the taste. I even tried just making teas and could not stomach it. It has the texture of creme of wheat, and the taste of maple syrup. I am not sure if pill form would be more effective or not, but you need a strong stomach to handle the powder form Imo.

Now Foods, Slippery Elm, Powder, 4 oz (113 g)

Posted by 5147590879531101441 on Sep 07, 2012

This product has made a big difference to my son who has had reflux from birth. He no longer suffers with constant sore throats and stomach ailments

Great for Leaky Gut Syndrome

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Oct 27, 2013

My daughter takes this first thing in the morning and once later in the day and it helps her to digest her food better. However, it is not as slippery as Celebration Herbal Tea but also not quite as effective.

Happy with this for gut healing

Posted by 5669660919913290350 on Jul 29, 2014

Im enjoying taking this with aloe vera juice and water before at least 2 meals a day. Its a pleasant taste and whilst it is quite lumpy if you don't mix it well that is very standard for slippery elm powder. I feel as if it is helping my leaky gut.

Now Foods Slippery Elm Powder

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Apr 11, 2008

Should not take the maximum dosage. 2 capsules daily seems enough.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »