HELPS HEAL LEAKY GUT, AIDS DIGESTION

Posted by judyskitchen on Jul 30, 2012

My health practitioner recommended this product as part of a protocol for healing my leaky gut and aiding my digestion. I use it several times a day before meals. I heat water to very warm, not hot, in a cup and add 1 tsp. slippery elm powder and 1/2 tsp. glutamine powder. Let it sit for 5 minutes, stir, drink. I don't add sweetener because I find the taste pleasant on its own, but sweetener can be added if desired. I also brew a half cup before bedtime. This calms my digestive system from top to bottom.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2734085 on Dec 08, 2007

This slippery elm has a great, fine-milled texture and mixes up better than the bulk kind I can get at the health food store. It's also in a nice, portable container and the price is great. I make a paste with stevia and warm water and take it to soothe my acid reflux.

Instead of Tums

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on Jun 18, 2008

Slippery Elm will help make your stomach feel soothed if it is upset. It will also help regulate bowel movements.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1268160 on Nov 14, 2008

I love the slippery elm, and this is a fair price. Boil a teason in a cup of water until it gels, add honey, and sip several times a day. Soothes the stomach, has a pleasant flavor, and helps maintain regularity.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1547705 on Dec 12, 2009

I read all the reviews before I bought the Slippery Elm Powder... many said this was amazing for indigestion and they were right. The first time I took it, my stomach acid calmed down. It was the most amazing relief I had had with anything else, including prescription medications. Only thing is that I have to continue to drink it as a tea whenever the acid ingestion comes back, which is couple times a day. I can see why one reviewer said she keeps a cup handy and takes sips as she needs it. By the way, I love the NOW products. Good quality and reasonable prices.