Cheapest Source Of High Quality Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1016912 on Dec 22, 2008

By the gram this is the cheapest source of vitamin C. Don't waste your money buying pill versions of vitamin C, just use this powdered form. This is Pharmaceutical grade which means the pH must be within a set range. Now Foods sodium ascorbate is consistently very close to neutral value of 7.0 pH, the best. Use this a a substitute for salt in salad dressing. Mix 1-3 grams in fruit salads. Add it to all store bought fruit juice. Put a teaspoon (3 grams) in a cup of hot water flavored with tea or citrus juice and sweetened with styvia or xylitol. Dink this and you will instantly stop a cough. What ever you do, get at least 10 grams of this into your body every day spaced out in 3-4 doses, 2-3 grams each. Occurrence Colds and flu will be reduced dramatically and you will feel better. Your night vision will improve. Read the book "Ascorbate" by Dr. Hickey and Dr. Roberts for a summary of current research and more info on how this vitamin works.

The master nutrient

Posted by 5076829913697543179 on Jun 06, 2013

Vitamin C is the ultimate nutrient, everyone should take several grams a day for optimal longevity and health. Sodium ascorbate is the best form because it is alkaline and doesn't have the downsides of ascorbic acid. I recommend 5 to 10 grams a day, for women it is best taken with meals to increase iron absorption, for men it should be taken on an empty stomach as increased iron absorption isn't a good thing for men unless you're deficient. Take it everyday especially under highly stressful conditions, stress depletes vitamin C downhill fast. Vitamin C is a truly polyvalent multivitamin, it prevents cancer, it repairs organs from damage, it sustains skin collagen and skin health, it helps with adrenal fatigue, it helps with stress, it helps with blood coagulation, etc... This huge pot is excellent, it is enough to last for 6 months and is cost effective.

Best vitamin C powder EVER

Posted by Reviewer1998534 on Jul 05, 2009

I have tried numerous brands of vitamin C powder, and unlike every other brand, this doesn't have that horrible bitter taste. Try mixing a teaspoon of this into 1 cup of orange juice or grape juice - you won't even taste that it's there. It's especially good in Apple & Eve's grape juice with a few pretzels on the side. Try a small bottle of this to see if you like it as much as I do before saving yourself some money and buying this huge size.

The perfect vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1949588 on Jul 22, 2009

I first started taking Vitamin C at the suggestion of my Mother and then a few years ago by Dr Alfred Libby who suggested taking larger quantities, 8 -12grams a day. To do this I needed to do it in the form of Sodium Ascorbate to be able to take that much. The result is that I have not had a cold or the flu for years. If I could only take 1 vitamin it would be Vitamin C.

vitc

Posted by Reviewer1129074 on Nov 04, 2008

take 4 tea spoons per day. have more energy, feel younger. nuff said.

Best value

Posted by Reviewer1825446 on Nov 09, 2008

My favorite powdered vitamin c. Great price!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2147503 on Nov 10, 2008

I've been using this product for a while now. It's so easy, just mix in water or juice. It has very little taste that I can discern and I love being able to mix however much I want instead of taking capsules in a predetermined amount. Last winter just before Christmas I felt a cold or something coming on and I just couldn't be sick at that time. Rather than just my usual morning dosage, I took it throughout the day for a couple of days and I could tell it was working. I didn't get sick and attribute it to this product. I'm so happy with NOW products (I buy lots of other things) and with i-Herb for their fantastic selection of products and service.

Great product for a great price!

Posted by Reviewer2167316 on Jan 05, 2009

Just what I was looking for.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2420674 on Mar 26, 2009

Good product at a great price. Much easier on the stomach to take large doses of sodium ascorbate than ascorbic acid.

Vitamin C intake and keeping an alkaline base

Posted by WholeFoods4HealthyLiving on Jun 29, 2010

Great way to take vitamin C and maintain an alkaline base in your system. Tablets tend to be more acidic.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »