good value

Posted by Reviewer2467665 on Dec 15, 2010

Very good value & high quality apricot oil - I add it to cocoa butter for extra winter moisturizing

Great buy!

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Mar 05, 2012

I've always sworn by olive oil, but I needed a lighter oil on this occasion. Good for hydrating winter-chapped skin, especially on hands or lips: apply,then wait two minutes, then wipe off excess and you're protected the whole day. It makes the absolute best hair moisturizer I've seen yet. Massage a teaspoonful (yes, a full teaspoon!) into your hair thoroughly and let penetrate for 90 minutes while you do housework. In the shower, apply a very mild, organic shampoo containing no sodium lauryl sulphate, massaging shampoo for THREE SECONDS only, then very quickly do a forceful rinse with lukewarm water. The oil will be cleansed from the surface of the strands, but will remain down in the core of the strands, allowing good suppleness and a silky texture.

Apricot Kernel Oil

Posted by Reviewer2909625 on Jan 05, 2008

Great product. I have been using it on my hair and it has made my hair more manageable.

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer3017066 on Dec 05, 2011

My doctor recommended using apricot kernel oil as a whole body moisturizer. I really like it! It goes on smooth, absorbs well, and leaves my skin very soft.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1580303 on Feb 28, 2011

For dry winter skin it's quite moisturizing, but for me sweet almond oil works even better.

apricot oil

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Sep 12, 2010

dissapointing......says food grade but got severe reaction from consuming.stick to skin only.then its ok.

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer2303613 on Sep 28, 2011

Excellent product, works well for both skin and hair. A good buy for the bottle size.

Best of the Best "100% pure Apricot Oil"

Posted by Reviewer2209625 on Nov 21, 2011

Excellent absorbed in the skin. After 1/2 hr no oil left on skin since all gets nice absorbed and gives the skin an younger soft feeling and touch.

Now Foods, Apricot Kernel Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (NOW-07666)

Posted by Reviewer3124070 on May 20, 2008

Love it! it absorbs without greasy residue.

Great oil

Posted by Reviewer1196378 on Dec 27, 2012

Very happy with this, I use it on my face, body and mix it in my liquid mixture to make my own baby wipes, love how pure it is, has lasted me ages!