July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Solutions, Apricot Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer3017066 on Dec 05, 2011

My doctor recommended using apricot kernel oil as a whole body moisturizer. I really like it! It goes on smooth, absorbs well, and leaves my skin very soft.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2295762 on Dec 06, 2011

This is a good product, light but effective moisturizing, I use it after a shower as a body oil.

Posted by Reviewer2065864 on Feb 28, 2012

I love this oil so much, I use it in my hair, body, face, it is light, very slippery and leaves a really nice balanced feel to to my skin. It has not smell to it and is similar to jojoba oil in that it is light (but not like that weird light weight mineral oil feeling). My boyfriend also uses it and he says it's the best oil he has used.

Great buy!

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Mar 05, 2012

I've always sworn by olive oil, but I needed a lighter oil on this occasion. Good for hydrating winter-chapped skin, especially on hands or lips: apply,then wait two minutes, then wipe off excess and you're protected the whole day. It makes the absolute best hair moisturizer I've seen yet. Massage a teaspoonful (yes, a full teaspoon!) into your hair thoroughly and let penetrate for 90 minutes while you do housework. In the shower, apply a very mild, organic shampoo containing no sodium lauryl sulphate, massaging shampoo for THREE SECONDS only, then very quickly do a forceful rinse with lukewarm water. The oil will be cleansed from the surface of the strands, but will remain down in the core of the strands, allowing good suppleness and a silky texture.

FINALLY...., AN OIL FOR OILY SKIN

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Apr 10, 2012

I use this as a base and add drops of all my favourite stimulating essences and can apply directly to my excessively oily face with no added oilyness. It just absorbs straight into my skin ... no shine. Gotta love that. Plus it moisturises and makes me look years younger.