New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Solutions, Arnica Warming Relief Massage Oil, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews
Reviews 1-star

Smells nice but that's not why bought it.

Posted by Reviewer1413069 on Mar 27, 2009

I went in serch for a seller of arnica oil after I read of its benefits in treating persons, like myself, with soft tissue injury. I thought I was going to get something more out of this product. However, this was not the case. I feel as though I bought a large bottle of Lavender Oil from the Body Shop because that is exactly how it feels and smells. Which would not have been bad if, in buying this product, I wanted a sensual massage. However, I am not in the market for any sensual oils. I want something theraputic. I am not convinced that I have found what i'm looking for in this product. In future, I am really going to take price as a measure of value.

Gave this away to someone else

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Dec 07, 2010

Didn't like the smell, didn't find it to be "warming", and felt no "relief". I love NOW products, but this one wasn't a good fit for me.