Now Foods, Solutions, Arnica Warming Relief Massage Oil, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews

Recommended by my massage therapist

Posted by Reviewer3316430 on Jan 03, 2010

My massage therapist uses arnica for penetrating heat and I have enjoyed having it available at home.

Arnica Warming Relief Massage OIL

Posted by Reviewer2569562 on Oct 10, 2007

I bought this Oil to use in Natural Goat'S Soap. I have tried it on my Osteoarthritis knee and it feels wonderful, with less pain. Thanks for the very nice product. I definately will purchase this product again. Betty Alcaraz

Smells nice but that's not why bought it.

Posted by Reviewer1413069 on Mar 27, 2009

I went in serch for a seller of arnica oil after I read of its benefits in treating persons, like myself, with soft tissue injury. I thought I was going to get something more out of this product. However, this was not the case. I feel as though I bought a large bottle of Lavender Oil from the Body Shop because that is exactly how it feels and smells. Which would not have been bad if, in buying this product, I wanted a sensual massage. However, I am not in the market for any sensual oils. I want something theraputic. I am not convinced that I have found what i'm looking for in this product. In future, I am really going to take price as a measure of value.

Arnica Warming Oil Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3013611 on Jan 21, 2010

I love it!

Great Buy.. Fast delivery. Excellent product. Will recommend to friends & family

Posted by Reviewer1135459 on Aug 09, 2010

Thank you & will be very happy to do business with you again.