all i need

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 03, 2015

This is all I need for my body as a moisturizer. A few drops of this oil and some water and it beats all the other body lotions i have been using all my life. A 16 fl oz bottle will last me a long long time.... March 2015 update: I have stopped using this only because I found it a tab too oily for our humid and hot weather. I live in Singapore.

Great for stretch marks!

Posted by Reviewer1332631 on Feb 01, 2013

I noticed an improvement in my stretch marks after the first time i used it. The smell is mild too.

Good quality at affordable price

Posted by Reviewer1706287 on Sep 10, 2012

Nice oil for keeping the skin moist. Not advisable for young skin though. A nice oil for making homemake hair moisturiser.

greasy

Posted by 5069780158111776464 on Jan 11, 2013

A little bit too oily for my skin, but good in terms of moisturizing it, especially, in cold winter.

as described, nice product

Posted by 4686064925618675742 on Sep 13, 2012

nice product, no suprises, will purchase again, fast delivery, shipping price very reasonable.

very good

Posted by 4660783884234704629 on Aug 29, 2012

very good

Very rich and moisturising

Posted by 5432190165615675308 on May 12, 2014

I've been using this product for about 2 months now and find that on my skin, it doesn't absorb as well as the apricot oil. It does help to moisturise my hair really well though! I have stopped using shelf conditioners and have completely switched to avocado oils. It's really good for general use on the body as well to just add a protective moisturising layer.

Great For Keeping Hair Moisturized!

Posted by 5055312367947142374 on Aug 11, 2014

(Hair: 3C/4A type, dark brown/black, thin, 17 inches long, dry ends prone to breakage) I use a few drops of this oil on my hair ends after shampooing/conditioning and it really helps keep them soft and tangle free in between washes. It's a great natural alternative to a leave-in conditioner.

Shampoo time

Posted by 5162304645432688578 on Dec 02, 2014

Just used it to make some shampoo, so I have to wait at least 4 more weeks to try it out. I enjoyed working with it, though.

avocado oil