OK.

Posted by underfundig on Jan 08, 2013

I bought this product because I have been reading about the benefits of using oils as a moisturizer. I really liked the feel of this oil and the fact that it absorbs well enough for me to be able to wear make-up on top of it (I just need to be careful to use a small enough amount). And it makes the skin feel so smooth! I have combination skin with quite severe acne at the moment and I think this oil works better for me than the countless oil free lotions someone with my skin is adviced to use. This oil is food grade though, so after I bought this bottle I decided to try the cold pressed avocado oil from Hobe Labs which is cosmetic grade quality. And it was such a difference! So if you are using avocado oil as a moisturizer, I advice you to buy that one instead.

OK.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on May 17, 2010

NOTHING SPECIAL. STORE BOUGHT OLIVE OIL EQUALLY AS BENEFICIAL. iherb has other great products.

Ok

Posted by doppelganger on Jan 15, 2014

It is quite good, I only use it as a hair mask as it broke me out when I tried it as a mosturizer. A little goes a long way so you only need a tea spoonful for covering your hair ends.

Okay

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

For most people this is probably great, but it makes me itch.

Heavy oil, use alone

Posted by 5448744892371643467 on Dec 10, 2012

Nice and thick oil, but caused breakouts if used with other creams or oils. Should be used alone, or diluted if reactive, sensitive skin.

Bien

Posted by 5070832441694278212 on Feb 28, 2014

Un aceite sin más bien pero nada fuera de lo normal

Its good

Posted by 5062517191236631626 on Mar 27, 2014

it's good

Great for your skin but keep away from your hair!

Posted by 4936331679896347022 on Jul 16, 2014

As long as you keep this oil away from your scalp, it's an amazing moisturizing product! - This oil turned my hair awfully dry -

Bueno

Posted by 5099102107563523360 on Oct 18, 2014

Lo utilizopara mascarillas prelavado en mi cabello. Aunque es bastante denso y difícil delavar después, el resultado es impresionante. Lo recomiendo.

Bueno

Posted by 5547762674197406244 on Nov 20, 2014

Es un buen hidratante para pelo y no demasiado pegajoso.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »