OK.

Posted by underfundig on Jan 08, 2013

I bought this product because I have been reading about the benefits of using oils as a moisturizer. I really liked the feel of this oil and the fact that it absorbs well enough for me to be able to wear make-up on top of it (I just need to be careful to use a small enough amount). And it makes the skin feel so smooth! I have combination skin with quite severe acne at the moment and I think this oil works better for me than the countless oil free lotions someone with my skin is adviced to use. This oil is food grade though, so after I bought this bottle I decided to try the cold pressed avocado oil from Hobe Labs which is cosmetic grade quality. And it was such a difference! So if you are using avocado oil as a moisturizer, I advice you to buy that one instead.

OK.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on May 17, 2010

NOTHING SPECIAL. STORE BOUGHT OLIVE OIL EQUALLY AS BENEFICIAL. iherb has other great products.

Okay

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

For most people this is probably great, but it makes me itch.

Heavy oil, use alone

Posted by 5448744892371643467 on Dec 10, 2012

Nice and thick oil, but caused breakouts if used with other creams or oils. Should be used alone, or diluted if reactive, sensitive skin.

clear oil....no avocado smell though

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek2 on Nov 21, 2009

tried it on my hands..not greasy feeling...but really hv no avocado smell..maybe it's just normal..moisturising though

Good

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on Mar 22, 2010

I'm used to using baby oil so this was a bit of a switch. Smell isn't great, but its not unpleasant and it gives a thicker layer than baby oil just after I've showered before I dry off. Bottle was really small though so that was disappointing.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1023062 on Apr 14, 2010

I wanted to try this for a night time moisturizer. I don't think it works too well for that. It doesn't seem to be absorbed easily. I do like it on my hands and arms.

Not the darker green kind I was expecting

Posted by Reviewer2200132 on Dec 03, 2010

I was expecting the green thick avocado oil that I've read is cold or expeller pressed. This is much thinner and lighter than it should have been. It is a good moisturizer but nothing to write home about. This is the first thing I've ordered that has not been just wonderful.

Leaky bottle, great oil

Posted by Reviewer2070312 on Oct 10, 2011

Great oil, but the bottle was leaky! I have to set it on a tissue 24/7 or it'll leak over whatever surface I have it on. That's a bit of a bother, but I like the way this stuff makes my skin feel.

Smells quite bad..

Posted by reirei on Apr 04, 2012

Didn't use it because it smells really bad :/

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »